Own Pictures Thread

me earlier this year..

DSCN1892m.jpg
no need to photoshop it... it's good as it is.

I was bored and alone at home last night, so I did a load of ghey poses and then fucked around with them in photoshop :rofl: Yeah I was severely bored.

m_a875f801c615066dd4314dfb2c2f594d.jpg

no need to photoshop it... it's good as it is.
That sounds totally gay.
:erk: I think he likes you.
Ok, so here's FINALLY a new pic of me. It's much clearer and better quality.

meforCOB.jpg
Nice pic, it looks cropped but it's nice. Thanks for posting! Do you straighten your hair or?
What? Are you in love? I think you're so struck by her beauty that you're speechless. But you know she wants Alexi so too bad for you :lol:
dude, you're clearly jealous... if not, explain me why did you try so hard to hijack the codi and gonzo adventures thread? :)
I didn't try hard to hijack anything, but in your small world where you are the ruler, that's how you perceived it. In my world I was just voicing my opinion about a shitty cartoonist's unoriginal and uncreative turdchild. Btw, you're just sad cause it's locked. What's the word for that again? Oh yeh...

OWNED!

oh noes! another follower! the kult is growing! ZOMG!! :zombie:

Can you please stfu, you just make yourself look SO stupid with these commments :lol: inhe has his own thoughts and opinions and is by no means "MY" follower, no one here is... but seriously, have you not noticed EVERYONE here is a "minion" of me according to you... so think about that one. Looks like you and Codi are alone.

I didn't try hard to hijack anything, but in your small world where you are the ruler, that's how you perceived it. In my world I was just voicing my opinion about a shitty cartoonist's unoriginal and uncreative turdchild. Btw, you're just sad cause it's locked. What's the word for that again? Oh yeh...

OWNED!

you could voice your opinion on one or two comments, but you made 83!! and most were shitty pics with the face of codi pasted on them, so don't give me the "I was just voicing my opinion" crap, cause i don't buy it.

by the way, it took you 17 pages to get our thread locked... OWNED (?)

Can you please stfu, you just make yourself look SO stupid with these commments :lol: inhe has his own thoughts and opinions and is by no means "MY" follower, no one here is... but seriously, have you not noticed EVERYONE here is a "minion" of me according to you... so think about that one. Looks like you and Codi are alone.

it seems you don't know the meaning of "sarcasm". :rolleyes: