Own Pictures Thread

you could voice your opinion on one or two comments, but you made 83!! and most were shitty pics with the face of codi pasted on them, so don't give me the "I was just voicing my opinion" crap, cause i don't buy it.

by the way, it took you 17 pages to get our thread locked... OWNED (?)

I wasn't trying to get it locked :) the thread started gay but once Deron showed me joined it got funny. And btw, you guys started off posting the "shitty pics with people's faces pasted on them" by making a thread about your cartoon. Cuz that's all that cartoon was in essence, just 8 minutes worth of those type of shitty pictures, so :Smug:

[blahblah]I didn't try hard to hijack anything, but in your small world where you are the ruler, that's how you perceived it. In my world I was just voicing my opinion about a shitty cartoonist's unoriginal and uncreative turdchild. Btw, you're just sad cause it's locked. What's the word for that again? Oh yeh... [/blahblah]

OWNED!

Can you please stfu, you just make yourself look SO stupid with these commments :lol: inhe has his own thoughts and opinions and is by no means "MY" follower, no one here is... but seriously, have you not noticed EVERYONE here is a "minion" of me according to you... so think about that one. Looks like you and Codi are alone[\blahblah].

dude its seriously annoying to read this type of posts by you, can't you just say what ever you want to say in 2-3 lines? i am even not asking you to be reasonable in your [blah blah]

I wasn't trying to get it locked :) the thread started gay but once Deron showed me joined it got funny. And btw, you guys started off posting the "shitty pics with people's faces pasted on them" by making a thread about your cartoon. Cuz that's all that cartoon was in essence, just 8 minutes worth of those type of shitty pictures, so :Smug:
83 posts!!!

Heartless, stop starting stupid flame wars. All they do is take up space and annoy everyone.settle you're arguements with PM. The only reason why you would argue here is because you want people to see you're responce and for people to think you are witty and cool.

You are dumb and unfunny.

@heartless
we are not gone and never were.
you can keep your SmarT advices to your self

83 posts!!!
So? :lol: Is there a limit to posts I'm allowed to make? :Smug:
Heartless, stop starting stupid flame wars. All they do is take up space and annoy everyone.settle you're arguements with PM. The only reason why you would argue here is because you want people to see you're responce and for people to think you are witty and cool.

You are dumb and unfunny.
*reponse (btw didn't you say you were leaving for good?)

I am not startng them, but whatever man. It goes two ways, so don't blame me. But maybe I should tone it down you're right, cuz you know you only bitch when I say things, I'll let those two start shit and then you can sit idly by and I can laugh at your hypocrisy.

P.S. I don't care what you think of me. You may think that but I happen to think you are dumb and unskinny.
we are not gone and never were.
you can keep your SmarT advices to your self
KillerGon said:

So? :lol: Is there a limit to posts I'm allowed to make? :Smug:

*reponse (btw didn't you say you were leaving for good?)

[blah]I am not startng them, but whatever man. It goes two ways, so don't blame me. But maybe I should tone it down you're right, cuz you know you only bitch when I say things, I'll let those two start shit and then you can sit idly by and I can laugh at your hypocrisy.[\blah]

P.S. I don't care what you think of me. You may think that but I happen to think you are dumb and unskinny.
dude you wish that but it honestly doesnt work you proved it all the time

alex, good to see you man! :D
:)

Heartless
.STOP TALKING SHIT ABOUT EVERY FUCKING POST OR GTFO