Own Pictures Thread

I cutted my hairs today, they were too fucking long :rofl:

Yesterday before midnite

Imagen007.jpg

Today

Imagen025.jpg

Imagen028.jpg

I bought some nikes:lol: I prefer having trainers that I can run around in with comfort and I wear them most of the time, even if people say they're my pals shoes, I don't care:p I like the punk boot things, or whatever they're called, but there's a time for hanging out with trainers, and converse don't quite do it for me

I LOVE YOU nigga lover :)

+1ß123890ß598349ß83979823u48902739874023u402387490823742389047923874

Kafka's books are just awesome!!!!

Are we the men :p ?

Say yes please :headbang:

@*DouceFolie* :
very cute pics!!

@The Nerevarine :
damn you got a good musical taste and you read good books ;)
but i dont like new converse .. old ,worn out, converse in pieces FTW :p

@Gonzalo: nice pictures :) Jebus rocks :headbang::err:
and you have pretty hair :D

thanks princess. :oops:

Imagen038-1.jpg

I bought a new pairs of converse again (today) and I cant wait to get the red ones :lol:

Kafka For The Über Lose!

yes, they may have searched for nessie but there isn't any of them that says that he has 100% conclusive evidence for it so the absence of proof is proof that nessie didn't exist. Same goes for Jesus. Why don't you give me something that proves he existed and I'll find you a source that contradicts that.

I never said that God didn't exist, he's basicly the same as Satan (I've talked about that with you already on msn)

If you believe in satan, you're believing in the Christian or Jewish religious point of view (cause in other cultures, the figure of satan is called different). So you're believing in the Christian/Jewish myth, even if you claim to be true satanist.

Satan is a creation of the Christian/Jewish religion, so you're technically a "Deviated Christian/Jew". There's no such thing as True Satanist.

At least, that's my point of view.

We are "teh manz0rz", like killergon would say :lol:

manz0rz? wtf? :lol: