Own Pictures Thread

A pic with my big brother, he is the blonde guy :D and his name is Roberto by the way !!! :p.

Imagen021-1.jpg

POSEURS !!!! ????

Thought I'd put up some pics where I'm trying not to look like a total goof.

My mom took these for one of her little artsy fartsy photo projects things. *shrugs*...not my thing, but I liked how they turned out.

retarded.jpg

lepillow.jpg

straight.jpg

and just for the fun of it, here's me looking retarded after having a little bit of fun in a Napalm Death pit.

blood-1.jpg

Yes that's so true!! :oops: Now can you post more pics? :D

Some new piccies: (And look at all the makeup i'm wearing :loco: )

hahaha...it's cool to wear makeup sometimes. it's just that i'm not a fan of wearing it everyday. i know some girls who can't live without their eye liner and their mascara, because the fact is, when you see them without their makeup they look "weird" aka not as pretty.

and no, i've never posted a pic on this forum. i don't think it's necessary :p

hahaha...it's cool to wear makeup sometimes. it's just that i'm not a fan of wearing it everyday. i know some girls who can't live without their eye liner and their mascara, because the fact is, when you see them without their makeup they look "weird" aka not as pretty.

and no, i've never posted a pic on this forum. i don't think it's necessary :p

You did post a vid on youtube playing geetar though !:oops:

yeah, it's a weird thing i got, i remember useless information :erk: That's too bad though, you should post a pic now, i remember you were quite cute!

yeah, it's a weird thing i got, i remember useless information :erk: That's too bad though, you should post a pic now, i remember you were quite cute!

ohh, thanks you're very goodlooking yourself :p
but nah, i don't care much for pics. maybe if i go to a party tomrrow and my friend takes drunk pics of us as usual, i'll post one and we'll look like this :zombie:

Thought I'd put up some pics where I'm trying not to look like a total goof.

My mom took these for one of her little artsy fartsy photo projects things. *shrugs*...not my thing, but I liked how they turned out.

retarded.jpg

lepillow.jpg

straight.jpg

and just for the fun of it, here's me looking retarded after having a little bit of fun in a Napalm Death pit.

blood-1.jpg

:oops:

Fine.

megtr3kq3.jpg

:Smug:

Aw Mitchy Poo, now all the mystery is lost. But I finally got to see you. :heh:

Now on to your brother (the one with the wonderful British accent who plays muscle-man in front of the mirror! Can he please invite me over for everlasting tea time? I have Marie-Lu Biscuits which I shall bring).