Own Pictures Thread

Click the link in my sig...recordings of the reaper and it's the top one. Click the "hi-fi" thing and listen to the intro. :p

I actually loved it the first time I listened to it so I had to use it. :heh:

(It's not 'till about 30 secs)

Hey man I heard it and it's freaking awesome, I really liked it, what's the name of the song or you made it up ? :p

A pic with my big brother, he is the blonde guy :D and his name is Roberto by the way !!! :p.

Imagen021-1.jpg

POSEURS !!!! ????

Charlie sheen! Que paso amigo?

i was thinking along the lines of two mexicans in a bedroom taking pictures with bad lighting :lol:

thank you :oops: yeah, the original pic i put up, i admit, wasn't the greatest thing ever but i didn't think it was that big of a fuckin' deal around this place....geezzz. i figure i try to at least put one up where you can see my face a little better in natural light. so, the rumors are right, you are the sweetest damn thing on here!---haha, i took mine down...

Don't worry about it.... Princess Hilton's opinions don't matter to anyone, anyway. Not everyone needs to be tall, blonde, anorexic, and a trendy bisexual to be considered 'attractive'. (Thanks for the pic compliments girl.. but you're just too shallow and fake for me to say anything nice back :erk:)

Hey man I heard it and it's freaking awesome, I really liked it, what's the name of the song or you made it up ? :p

It's just a backing track and we all played a solo over it.

It WAS you that said "this is going to be kickass alright you muthafuckas ya yow, yow, yow!!"...

...wasn't it? :p

That's why I wanted you to hear it 'cause apparantly, it was you.

It's just a backing track and we all played a solo over it.

It WAS you that said "this is going to be kickass alright you muthafuckas ya yow, yow, yow!!"...

...wasn't it? :p

That's why I wanted you to hear it 'cause apparantly, it was you.

HAHAHA yeah that's my voice :lol:

I recorded that by msn in a voice clip to this Brasilian Guy called Vikk :lol: :lol: , he sent it to you man :lol: ? and by the way it goes with the rythm of the song :cool:

PS. I want it but I have to become a member of that site in order to get it, right :erk: ? And I dont want to register myself :lol:

Söy;6160311 said:
i was thinking along the lines of two mexicans in a bedroom taking pictures with bad lighting :lol:

:Smug:

I was thinking more along the lines of Hugh Grant

No we don't look alike in anyway, is just cause the hairstyle :p

Nah broh Charlie Sheen 100%. just ask him about Vietnam he'll know.

I've heard he's Spaniard that might be the reason :lol: