Own Pictures Thread

lolzor! another one of me and my FAKE hat :lol:

ik116.jpg

How cute, vampire sis! Very sweet. :)

aww are you mad? It's ok. Not everyone was blessed with beauty.

well not everyone has to pull attention to themselves by pushing their breasts up in front of a camera and putting it in their av's... :Smug:

by the way, who the hell are you to come down on new people, you're about 2 months older :lol:
and from what i know (being nothing about you, but) Jodie's a very talented, pretty woman and i doubt she needs advice from you, :zombie: :p :)

HAHAHA yeah that's my voice :lol:

I recorded that by msn in a voice clip to this Brasilian Guy called Vikk :lol: :lol: , he sent it to you man :lol: ? and by the way it goes with the rythm of the song :cool:

PS. I want it but I have to become a member of that site in order to get it, right :erk: ? And I dont want to register myself :lol:

Ah sweet. :D:D

I've uploaded it here: ;)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/0sp75o

(sorry for the off topic btw)

The file was uploaded into the guitarplayers thread I think and yeah, it fits perfectly with the music!!! :lol:

well not everyone has to pull attention to themselves by pushing their breasts up in front of a camera and putting it in their av's... :Smug:

by the way, who the hell are you to come down on new people, you're about 2 months older :lol:
and from what i know (being nothing about you, but) Jodie's a very talented, pretty woman and i doubt she needs advice from you, :zombie: :p :)
She's attractive but I don't think she needs to claim her superiority simply because she's better looking than some people:erk: