Own Pictures Thread

@ Joe: Yes I do! But thank you anyways :p
@Eli: Awww thank you so much *hugs* you make me all smiley:) And YOU'RE definately one of the prettiest girls here!
@Blackcore: Thank you:)
@CliffBurton: Because you tend to feel bored and left out when everyone else posts their pics...you're just giving everyone fair warning so they're not expecting a model? :lol:
@moonXplosion: HAHAHA Thank you dearest, you're an even lovlier piece of shit and I would do you too....:lol:

@CliffBurton: Because you tend to feel bored and left out when everyone else posts their pics...you're just giving everyone fair warning so they're not expecting a model? :lol:

People know very well what I look like :p.
Nothing wrong with posting pictures, but some people choose to do the same one every time, spice it up!

"Its ugly and lame and dumb and pointless, but here!"
*Pic of self with webcam*
Everyone at once :"Thats not ugly/Hawt!/lets sex!"
"aww thanks!"

Only twice a week. It doesnt bother me or anything, I just don't get it.

@Cliff: Fukken A
@Eva Dolly: Hot, but fucking retarded :lol:
@Swabs: Dude, why the fuck yould you do that? I'll laugh at you perpetually if you do.
@Myself: You're so awesome *high fives*
@PW: Cliff's got a point, complaining about your pic when posting it is obviously attention whoring. Let it be known I have nothing against you, I'm just posting my opinion on t3h int4rw3bz lol!1

Don't mean to be a cam whore :erk: But these are from my trip today and it was so much fun..I feel the need to share :lol:

Me and my friend Jessica, she's so perdy:
small1.png

I was standing in front of some sheep:lol
small2.png