Own Pictures Thread

l_eafdc487a8ec282d229518fe324036c0.jpg

in other news, here's a picture of meeee!

cause it has MoonXplosion's seal of approval.

:oops:

┼Victim of the Night┼;6191284 said:
NO WAY!! Stop saying that you are ugly, Joe... you are handsome, believe it.

Otherwise I'll come to your place to slap you on both your cheeks... and I can hurt a lot, believe me, I have long nails too. :heh: ......ok? :saint:

Thank you!! He won't listen to me!! I think he secretly likes the attention :p

do I honestly care, no. I was not fishing for comments. I just posted for the hell of it only to find out how sad some of the guys are here. Everyone has their opinion of how people look so really it makes no difference for me. I don't think you great looking either so we are even :loco: I would not be posting here is the BH forum was not so slow, I have not been here for the past 2 months. I really try to avoid it

Wtf...why do you come in here all "better then us". You're acting like turbo thinking you guys are better then everybody here and that this board is just all cob fanbois and calling us retards cause that what everybody else says.
I posted on battleheart from the start too but this place is also cool. Yea there are some noobs but you act like everyone is one. No one is better then anyone on the internet.:) and btw you get the same kind of "OMG HOT!" comments on your pics at battleheart so I dont know what you are talking about.