Own Pictures Thread

P1030565.jpg

OMG I'D TOTALLY DO YOU LOLLL

more reason why this board is just so pathetic and I only visit when I'm super bored. It's fun watching retards

sorry, no need to get so upset, i was joking/trolling.... internet shouldn't be taken seriously,.... anyway what are your rewards of showing yourself on the internet? nothing really :) you're probably going to get some "OMG ur so hawt" comments like i made :p

i could have said "hey you're nice" but i think it's a boring comment so i wanted to spice up the conversation...... don't worry, i'm 10 years older than you and i don't need to get laid as i already been with my gf for 3 years and she's been pregnant for 5 months already. :) still i think a guy can have fantasm about redhead :p

Wtf...why do you come in here all "better then us". You're acting like turbo thinking you guys are better then everybody here and that this board is just all cob fanbois and calling us retards cause that what everybody else says.
I posted on battleheart from the start too but this place is also cool. Yea there are some noobs but you act like everyone is one. No one is better then anyone on the internet.:) and btw you get the same kind of "OMG HOT!" comments on your pics at battleheart so I dont know what you are talking about.

I been knowing them guys for years. Everyone that is still there are old chums so really I don't care. We're just old seniors that use to be the top here and now that we moved it's fun to see what happen.

I been knowing them guys for years. Everyone that is still there are old chums so really I don't care. We're just old seniors that use to be the top here and now that we moved it's fun to see what happen.

No-one is "the top" this is the internet.