Own Pictures Thread

hey mr. 7000 posts....the irony is that you can't stop insulting people by using the word "fag" and yet you probably look the most homo on this board.... hehe, long pube doesn't change the fact that you have an emo face.

Hey Mr. 30 year old french douche on the internet, get some botox for your nutsack or something. And yes, I look like such a fag... can I suck your dick? Really, that is something I'd love to do.

It'd be an honour to give you your first blowjob.

try out with my pics
Picture115.jpg
[/IMG]

Hey Mr. 30 year old french douche on the internet, get some botox for your nutsack or something. And yes, I look like such a fag... can I suck your dick? Really, that is something I'd love to do.

meh, i won't bother talking to a geek like you anymore or else you'll ask me for my myspace page in pm. :lol:

the sun is your friend, pale one.

hey mr. 7000 posts....the irony is that you can't stop insulting people by using the word "fag" and yet you probably look the most homo on this board.... hehe, long pube doesn't change the fact that you have an emo face.

meh, i won't bother talking to a geek like you anymore or else you'll ask me for my myspace page in pm. :lol:

the sun is your friend, pale one.

Failure is your friend it seems.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

holy shit KevinZ=new steveawesome