Own Pictures Thread

The fact that he has to wear a school uniform is worse than his hair cut :lol:
never mind dude it will grow;) but why did you cut it if you dont like it that way?@Swabs

Exact conversation with my parents

"You're hairs too thick, it needs thinning"

"yeah....but that involves cutting it shorter doesnt it."

"yeah"

":erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: "

"....fine"

Exact conversation with my parents

"You're hairs too thick, it needs thinning"

"yeah....but that involves cutting it shorter doesnt it."

"yeah"

":erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: :erk: "

"....fine"

are you the little toy of your parents?3 Years ago my mother would have payed me 50 € to cut my hair a lil bit shorter (she said i should cut it off because it wouldnt fit; )
but i just laughed about it and that was it. It's your life... and your hair :lol:

are you the little toy of your parents?3 Years ago my mother would have payed me 50 € to cut my hair a lil bit shorter (she said i should cut it off because it wouldnt fit; )
but i just laughed about it and that was it. It's your life... and your hair :lol:
I had the same. My mom used to punish me and withhold things like money if I didn't have it cut, and the once she cut my hair whilst I was asleep. Sometimes, I'm a light sleeper, otherwise I sleep heavily and I wouldn't wake if you smacked me in the bollocks with a sledge hammer.

Yeah but tbh it was way too thick, so it had to get thinned, they just had to cut it shorter to do it :erk:

@eternal alchemist
Wtf? how old are you ?
but anyway it has nothing to do with the age..sorry but your parents suck. My mom made just jokes about paying 50 €, she would never cut it when i'm asleep and she wouldnt have done it before.
@Swabs
Yep, i know a guy who did that too because his hair was too thick.how long was it before?

@eternal alchemist
Wtf? how old are you ?
but anyway it has nothing to do with the age..sorry but your parents suck. My mom made just jokes about paying 50 €, she would never cut it when i'm asleep and she wouldnt have done it before.
@Swabs
Yep, i know a guy who did that too because his hair was too thick.how long was it before?
15 yeah my parents suck

They had a point though, I didnt want an afro :rofl:
Fuck you :lol: I had a MASSIVE afro when I started growing my hair out, for the first 8 months. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!! :loco: If you would stuck in there, THICK hair like mine turns to thick and curly once it gets longer.
+1
I had the same. My mom used to punish me and withhold things like money if I didn't have it cut, and the once she cut my hair whilst I was asleep. Sometimes, I'm a light sleeper, otherwise I sleep heavily and I wouldn't wake if you smacked me in the bollocks with a sledge hammer.
She cut your hair when you were sleeping? Either the dumbest lie I've ever heard or you have the creepiest fucking mom ever :p :lol:

Fuck you :lol: I had a MASSIVE afro when I started growing my hair out, for the first 8 months. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!! :loco: If you would stuck in there, THICK hair like mine turns to thick and curly once it gets longer.

+1

She cut your hair when you were sleeping? Either the dumbest lie I've ever heard or you have the creepiest fucking mom ever :p :lol:
No my mom is a cow, and the majority of my family are ashamed of me, and plus metal and the haircut enhances this. She cut one or two locks, not actually fully, but it was done so that I would be forced into having my hair cut professionally.

No my mom is a cow, and the majority of my family are ashamed of me, and plus metal and the haircut enhances this. She cut one or two locks, not actually fully, but it was done so that I would be forced into having my hair cut professionally.

She cut you hair when you were sleeping... the you should have returned the favour...

....by cutting her throat while she slept.

Damn and i always thouht i have petty-bourgeois parents :lol: but i when i read about that 'cutting your hair when you slept' thing I just shook my head:lol: At age 15 I would have killed them for cutting my hair.
I have long hair since i was 14 or 13 and they never did such things to me.

long hair is sooooo 80s.... i used to have that like 15 years ago but not anymore..... do you really need long hair to "enjoy" metal music? i think not, unless you want to show everyone around you "hey i'm a tough guy"

it's quite similar to people listening to Punk who dresses like Emo.

long hair is sooooo 80s.... i used to have that like 15 years ago but not anymore..... do you really need long hair to "enjoy" metal music? i think not, unless you want to show everyone around you "hey i'm a tough guy"

The fact that you had long hair 15 years ago (and therefore must be old) and you're posting here is quite similar to being a pedo/faggot.

Stupid troll is stupid.

but it's also quite lame to say it's old fashioned and therefore shit