Own Pictures Thread

head banging without long hair is boring ( i think so...) and it looks more stupid than 80's fashion :lol:

My&

nikitajacketblphotomaniplol.jpg

hahaha photoshop rules

I have a big head and boobs yay!

If i could, i'd have long black straight hair and fucken not this short hair but i can't and i'm not gonna quit my job and school. so i'm still fucken metal.

Fuck you :lol: I had a MASSIVE afro when I started growing my hair out, for the first 8 months. BUT LOOK AT ME NOW!!! :loco: If you would stuck in there, THICK hair like mine turns to thick and curly once it gets longer.

Mine would probably end up like yours too, but i don't want to wait like 2 years to get there, so i rather cut it :erk:

prog metal forums always have the most retarded members anyway. He's obviously blind or jealous that he could never get with someone like you :rofl:

héhé t trop CUTE rocksane :oops: and how the f**k can i join pics with my message????? please someone reply me

god i have SUPER thick hair, it is realllllly thick. when its dry it stays a tiny bit past my shoulders but shit when its wet its about 3 inches below my shoulders, damn crazy. i might straighten it once in a while to see how it feels, girls have done it to me before... and i thought it was cool but its been so long

now i realised you're really behaving(/talking) like a 13 year old

... :lol: i made my hair curly when i was 13,that's tr00!

The fact that you had long hair 15 years ago (and therefore must be old) and you're posting here is quite similar to being a pedo/faggot.

Stupid troll is stupid.

hey mr. 7000 posts....the irony is that you can't stop insulting people by using the word "fag" and yet you probably look the most homo on this board.... hehe, long pube doesn't change the fact that you have an emo face.