Own Pictures Thread

oh well, i actually send a pic to Mima yesterday, maybe i'll post a pic sometime...

i'm not exactly a camwhore

^Ok, as you wish, hehe... don't worry about me and my nonsenses! :)

ps: oh and Vikk... remember to let me know, if you listen to Dire Straits, what you'll think about it... ;) ...now I stop breaking balls, I leave, have a nice day!! :)

:lol: yeah, don't break balls

i decided to download the Best Of Dire Straits, its still downloading

have a nice day too honeybunny

oh come on, don't play dumb. It's very obvious it's the same girl. Not everyone takes emo pics all the time, looking the same in every single pic :rolleyes: people do take normal pictures too.

Sorry if I take pic with a fucking web cam and that I can't be more far than 1 fucking foot you morron ! If you don"t like my pics just don't look ay them and shut the fuck up.
And I yes. I knew it was her. WTF ?! Can't you read between the line ?! That means she looks much more pretier in the second one. So learn how to understand when people write stuff on the forum and come back later.

People are so fucking retarded sometimes...

no, no. I was just trying to defend Aleta cuz Elfegirl was trying to insult her in a way. Besides, I'm blunt. So I'm not scared to speak my mind.

It was a compliment you morron ! To tell she was really beautifull in the last pics ! Read the other comments a post before telling I'm insulting someone !

Sorry if I take pic with a fucking web cam and that I can't be more far than 1 fucking foot you morron ! If you don"t like my pics just don't look ay them and shut the fuck up.
And I yes. I knew it was her. WTF ?! Can't you read between the line ?! That means she looks much more pretier in the second one. So learn how to understand when people write stuff on the forum and come back later.

People are so fucking retarded sometimes...

It was a compliment you morron ! To tell she was really beautifull in the last pics ! Read the other comments a post before telling I'm insulting someone !

Everytime you spell morron with a double " r ", you make me remember to the chiles morrones, a kind of chiles in México :lol: :lol:

pimiento_morron.jpg