Own Pictures Thread

Here's some more pics from my odyssey in eastern canada..

Enjoying some Tim Horton's on the bus ride to Toronto:

100_4244.jpg

Gaylexi Gaiho pose:

100_4274.jpg

Impatiently waiting for sushi:

100_4261.jpg

Me buttraping Kratos:

100_4259.jpg

New Kamelot, Ghost Opera :headbang:

100_4257.jpg

Here's me being John Myung while Joe's being stupid Petrucci.

100_4255.jpg

100_4254.jpg

You're even more my favorite person now, than you were 20 minutes ago.

It's been a while. Here I'm back.

vacancescharlevoixetfrankychou019-2.jpg
That guy will haunt me for the rest of my life, wtf is wrong with him?? :erk: :erk: He looks like something from LotR... is he a troll/goblin?
mmm.... yummy. :lol:
:erk: :erk: Stfu, seriously. I'm sick of this retarded elove ruining this forum, you're shitting in an ocean of piss.... the joke is now done.

dead160fl.jpg

Here is your Vikk, now either go buy a plane ticket and fuck him or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

You are officially my favorite person....congratulations, I will never hate you.
I was there too, I just didn't want pics with them :loco:

That guy will haunt me for the rest of my life, wtf is wrong with him?? :erk: :erk: He looks like something from LotR... is he a troll/goblin?

:erk: :erk: Stfu, seriously. I'm sick of this retarded elove ruining this forum, you're shitting in an ocean of piss.... the joke is now done.

dead160fl.jpg

Here is your Vikk, now either go buy a plane ticket and fuck him or SHUT THE FUCK UP!

I was there too, I just didn't want pics with them :loco:

You know that's not him, right?

You know that's not him, right?
I don't care, it might as well be. The picture is a good representation of his personality as of late. Bottom line is, Vikk is a funny guy but I'm sick of this shit, this place isn't lava life, or some sexchat room. Keep the elove faggotry contained to MSN... I mean a little flirting fun/jokes are ok here and there but this gay shit is in EVERY THREAD and they never even seen a picture.

SO as I said, if they want to fuck Vikk, they can buy a plane ticket, till then they will shut the fuck up about it.

then post pics for great justice!

ué, finge que você tava mangando de mim com as fotos de antes

malz, não sabia que cê tava zuando com os coisos :|

mãs, fala isso aí. Eles são beeem trouxas, engolem com certeza :p

I don't care, it might as well be. The picture is a good representation of his personality as of late. Bottom line is, Vikk is a funny guy but I'm sick of this shit, this place isn't lava life, or some sexchat room. Keep the elove faggotry contained to MSN... I mean a little flirting fun/jokes are ok here and there but this gay shit is in EVERY THREAD and they never even seen a picture.

SO as I said, if they want to fuck Vikk, they can buy a plane ticket, till then they will shut the fuck up about it.

umm... i'm not getting involved as it's non of my business. but yeah she's seen a pic of him; he's added most of the UM girls on myspace and he's posted lotsa pics there... actually i think she's the one who got him to put up a myspace profile.... but i'm not sure. anyhoo... *steps out*