Own Pictures Thread

:lol:

gitaar002.jpg

like its my fault, i never talked about me, actually Joe and gonzo are the ones that most talk about me, and keep posting my pic often.

actually thats true. i never wondered about how vikk looks like till the vikk is a thief of beauty smth or other thread :lol: and @heartless you took my words out of context. apparently it was LR and a few other girls made vikk get a myspace account. so in effect, they added him. not the other way around. secondly, and i'm not saying this to be hostile nor am i saying it in an accusatory tone. but everysingle body posts stuff in cobot that others don't want to see, at some point or other. for example heartless atleast a few people don't like your flaming. and sure yeah, u don't mean it, but same as the LR/vikk thing is, it's just joking. or letting off steam. the good thing about the internet/threads is that u can just ignore them. just not read.

for example heartless atleast a few people don't like your flaming. and sure yeah, u don't mean it, but same as the LR/vikk thing is, it's just joking. or letting off steam. the good thing about the internet/threads is that u can just ignore them. just not read.

The difference is that the majority is annoyed by the useless <3 vikk bullshit, and the majority doesnt really care about heartless' flaming. Besides, thats heartless. You cant change him, its just the way he is :lol: