Facepalm-1.gif
Facepalm-1.gif

Facepalm-1.gif
Facepalm-1.gif
Facepalm-1.gif
Facepalm-1.gif
Facepalm-1.gif

For me because I didn't got it first.

Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too painful to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), admit the fact but deny its seriousness (minimisation) or admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility (transference) .

:p

Denial is a defense mechanism in which a person is faced with a fact that is too painful to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence. The subject may deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether (simple denial), admit the fact but deny its seriousness (minimisation) or admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility (transference) .

Obvious copypasta. Your english isnt that good :)lol: sorry)

Copypasta ftl.

*postjump*

No because you were just talking bullshit to try and deny the fact that at least two people on this forum agree that you were being a self righteous asshole.

Well, so every time you are confronted with something you must say "Yes, that's true, that's serious and all my fault" and then shut it?

Pointless.