Own Pictures Thread

whats wrong with canada?? and europe?? no offence but both are much nicer place then mexico and also you just went back to mean

whats wrong with canada?? and europe?? no offence but both are much nicer place then mexico

I don't care if you don't like México, it's matter of tastes :).

Nothing against the land, it was towards the garbage people from there, just because it's Europe it doesnt mean is the promise land, there are idiots everywhere ;).

everything > usa > asia/africa

i fail to see how everything is better than the usa :rolleyes: but i respect your opinion. i dont agree though since a) youve probably not been to EVERY place so you cant say and b) you are probably angry with george bush which doesnt mean the whole country is bad and shit

I couldn't find any recent photos that weren't awful, these aren't too bad.

fbh-1.jpg

n37106017_31158174_7016.jpg

adflwjhufwir.jpg

Well, I think I need to post some pics.

That's for sure the worst camera ever :lol: It's a little shit that can take like 20 photo and the quality can't even suck, they don't have that power still.

So, if you can see it, here's my cat (horribly named "Monsieur"... (Mister) by my mother).

003.jpg
009.jpg
004.jpg

And well some random pictures of my room, have fun trying to figure what is what :lol:

001.jpg
007.jpg

006.jpg
005.jpg

003-1.jpg
002.jpg

Sorry for that :Smug:

i fail to see how everything is better than the usa :rolleyes: but i respect your opinion. i dont agree though since a) youve probably not been to EVERY place so you cant say and b) you are probably angry with george bush which doesnt mean the whole country is bad and shit
im angry with the fat people.
george is just a random guy