Own Pictures Thread

At least I'm going to be a lawyer and have a great career.

Enjoy your fatness, your diabetes and your shitty job, fatass.

No, because you are Mexican and will end up selling Oranges on a street corner in California. You'll become a lawyer when you marry some American gay fasion designer, but then give up when he threatens to divorce you when you don't have the laundry done :(.

No, because you are Mexican and will end up selling Oranges on a street corner in California. You'll become a lawyer when you marry some American gay fasion designer, but then give up when he threatens to divorce you when you don't have the laundry done :(.

i try to stay out of these pointless internet fights but i just had to stop by while browsing and say wtf :lol:

You'll have a heart attack sooner due to your fatness, FUCKING OBESE !!!!

calling people fat on the internet is pointless :Smug: they already know there fat if they are and therefore they dont care so you dont really achieve any real insult and only make yourself look like an ass, no offence