Own Pictures Thread

Picture078.jpg

Nice pics, i liked the first one :D and the guy in the middles isn't bad at all :Smokin:

Last Saturday i took my ninjutsu exam. Here we have a few pics of it:

Serious Gonzo is serious

07-11-24005.jpg

The fucking sun was bothering me... I was half blind at that moment

07-11-24003.jpg

Combat Position

07-11-24007.jpg

Come over here, I'm not gonna hurt you...

07-11-24008.jpg

Lulz, bald guy's wrist is about to get raped :lol:

07-11-24010.jpg

Last Saturday i took my ninjutsu exam. Here we have a few pics of it:

Serious Gonzo is serious

07-11-24005.jpg

The fucking sun was bothering me... I was half blind at that moment

07-11-24003.jpg

Combat Position

07-11-24007.jpg

Come over here, I'm not gonna hurt you...

07-11-24008.jpg

Lulz, bald guy's wrist is about to get raped :lol:

07-11-24010.jpg

I likey

I started on April. This was my first exam. Now i'm gonna be green belt 9º kyu.

You pass white to green? What are the color orders? In Judo we start white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black, then we have like 6 superior grades (it's something that you add on the black belt), and the final one: red.

But it takes years to reach the black one only.. I've never met someone higher than the thirs grade in blacks lol. In fact I stoped judo like 1 year ago, but i'll continue again someday maybe...

Black kimonos are awesome.

I think they're called "gi's"... not sure the spelling.

Well, you need to start somewhere.

Yes, I know, just normally white belt is for children you know, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Kramer takes karate with all the kids.

You pass white to green? What are the color orders? In Judo we start white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black, then we have like 6 superior grades (it's something that you add on the black belt), and the final one: red.

But it takes years to reach the black one only.. I've never met someone higher than the thirs grade in blacks lol. In fact I stoped judo like 1 year ago, but i'll continue again someday maybe...

I know a guy who has taken judo all his life, he's a really tall skinny kid, he can do all this crazy shit, he's trained with knives, everything really, he's supposedly a deadly force. Yet he's never been in a fight and he's a huge pussy who's too scared when shit actually happens. Just goes to show that all the training in the world doesn't help if you don't have the courage and the experience.