Own Pictures Thread

Argh to close

CIMG0558.jpg

And um me trying to break bones

CIMG0501.jpg

wtf man =/ did you cut your hair?

No dude, i had to tie it as short as possible... if not, the hair really bothers me.

:D

Black kimonos are awesome.

Not exactly a kimono... it's called Shinobi (like the game, remember?). And yes, it fucking owns :kickass:

Well, you need to start somewhere.

Exactly. Besides, I don't give a shit about a belt... if so, i would go to Taekwondo, where you can achieve like 6 different belt colors in a year.

You pass white to green? What are the color orders? In Judo we start white, yellow, orange, green, blue, brown, black, then we have like 6 superior grades (it's something that you add on the black belt), and the final one: red.

But it takes years to reach the black one only.. I've never met someone higher than the thirs grade in blacks lol. In fact I stoped judo like 1 year ago, but i'll continue again someday maybe...

White ---> 10º kyu

Then you have green belt from 9º kyu to 1º kyu.

Finally, you wear the black belt from 1º dan to 15º dan.

Yes, I know, just normally white belt is for children you know, it reminds me of that Seinfeld episode when Kramer takes karate with all the kids.

Yeah, i remember that episode, but this is not karate, this is ninjutsu. It doesn't matter when you start, it matters what you do with your training.

question though...why was someone taking pictures of him?

A friend of mine had a broken arm, so he could only take pics.

skater boi? :lol:

Neither did I.

Probably because America is overrun with these Tae Kwon Doe schools which are geared towards taking parents' money (in most cases). That's why you see 7-year-olds running around with black belts and little or no actual skill, because their parents' just paid for their belt. In the school I go to you have to be at least 15 and have 5 years experience to become a black belt and the higher black belt ranks can take >30 years to achieve.

Probably because America is overrun with these Tae Kwon Doe schools which are geared towards taking parents' money (in most cases). That's why you see 7-year-olds running around with black belts and little or no actual skill, because their parents' just paid for their belt. In the school I go to you have to be at least 15 and have 5 years experience to become a black belt and the higher black belt ranks can take >30 years to achieve.

IMO martial arts not being used to literally beat the shit of out someone else on a regular basis (Read: Mixed martial arts fighting leagues) is lame.

Well, Martial Arts tends to be more philosophical than you may think. Most of Martials Arts are about spirit more than body.

Than they are more lame than I thought as well. I'll chose to go to the gym and own firearms, thankyouverymuch.

by the way....your avatar creeps me the fuck out.

If it's not a sport, what is it?? A hobby? A pastime? An art form?

Unless you're using it for what it was initially intended for (self defense) its fucking ghey.

Well, Martial Arts tends to be more philosophical than you may think. Most of Martials Arts are about spirit more than body.

That's a good answer. Although it's intended for self-defense, ninjutsu is much more deeper than just a few punches. The whole philosophy of the ninja is amazing and i'm trying to learn the real sentiment of the taijutsu (body control).

I'm not gonna bore you much longer, I'm just saying that is not all about punches and kicks.

Than they are more lame than I thought as well. I'll chose to go to the gym and own firearms, thankyouverymuch.

typical yankee mind :rolleyes: