Own Pictures Thread

you shouldn't let your son see cobot :erk:

Yah that's kinda what I mean when I say people hear, young, older, whatever, are around other people when they're visiting. He just happened to pop in and saw that pic when I was scrolling.

You think I would purposely let him kill his brain cells by reading some of these threads!? This place is worse than illegal drugs! :zombie:o_O:loco:

Yah that's kinda what I mean when I say people hear, young, older, whatever, are around other people when they're visiting. He just happened to pop in and saw that pic when I was scrolling.

You think I would purposely let him kill his brain cells by reading some of these threads!? This place is worse than illegal drugs! :zombie:o_O:loco:
Deron, can i post goatse, just for the lulz?

I fucking lol'd, that's just awesome :lol::lol::lol:

COBOT is the intellectual trashcan of UM, even my large, mature behind has figured that one out! Only certain more-underground-than-thou forums are even MORE pathetic.

FUEL TO THE FIRE:

Fukking mirror invertion...

nosalvation01.jpg

Zombie!!!

nomakeup01.jpg

Hm...

nuthive03.jpg

From my 7 year old son who just saw that gun in mouth picture, a message:

"That is ugly and is not very good to do."

Amazing - a 7 year old with more brains and common sense than others here!

1.) Its a plastic airsoft gun
2.) It was from 2003
3.) Maybe you should teach your kid how to decipher between what is real and what isn't (like the belief in deities for instance :oops:)

1.) Its a plastic airsoft gun
2.) It was from 2003
3.) Maybe you should teach your kid how to decipher between what is real and what isn't (like the belief in deities for instance :oops:)

1.) Still an idiotic thing to do. "hahahaha hey look it looks like im gonna kill myself!!!":rolleyes:
2.) Why does that even matter?
3.)Maybe he should let his child make his own assumptions while he can without having to take away his childhood. You're only a kid once why would you wanna ruin that??