Own Pictures Thread

1.) Still an idiotic thing to do. "hahahaha hey look it looks like im gonna kill myself!!!":rolleyes:
2.) Why does that even matter?
3.)Maybe he should let his child make his own assumptions while he can without having to take away his childhood. You're only a kid once why would you wanna ruin that??

1.) No more idiotic than wearing corpse paint, running around the woods with swords.
2.) It doesn't really, my point was that it's an old picture.
3.) blahblahblahblahblah

Are we done here?

1.) No more idiotic than wearing corpse paint, running around the woods with swords.
2.) It doesn't really, my point was that it's an old picture.
3.) blahblahblahblahblah

Are we done here?

1.) Both are equally idiotic yes which is why I stay away from both activities.
2.) Fair enough
3.) blehblehblehblehblehbleh

and yea we're done. :p

My father gave me his old valiant super bee, but I can't repair it atm ( no money ) :erk:

Imagen004-2.jpg

To be honest, stop wasting Deron's time, if you're reporting people but also talking shit then you're not listening to the rules.

1) If you can't take insults, don't dish it out. Let me repeat that, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE INSULTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE HERE, THEN DO NOT INSULT OTHERS YOURSELF.

6) Quit whining to me about "so and so" insulting or bothering you, because when I get messages like this I check BOTH of your message posting histories, and most of the time you both feed off each other until someone gets tired of it. Don't come to me asking for help when your own hands are dirty, PERIOD.

RULES 1 & 6 FAGGOTS, OBEY THEM!

To be honest, stop wasting Deron's time, if you're reporting people but also talking shit then you're not listening to the rules.

1) If you can't take insults, don't dish it out. Let me repeat that, IF YOU CAN'T TAKE INSULTS FROM OTHER PEOPLE HERE, THEN DO NOT INSULT OTHERS YOURSELF.

6) Quit whining to me about "so and so" insulting or bothering you, because when I get messages like this I check BOTH of your message posting histories, and most of the time you both feed off each other until someone gets tired of it. Don't come to me asking for help when your own hands are dirty, PERIOD.

RULES 1 & 6 FAGGOTS, OBEY THEM!

Stop bugging me !!!! :lol: