Own Pictures Thread

Yeah they are scary as shit because they are long and hairy, But the one that you want to look out for is the Red Back spider One of the most dangerous arachnids in the world.
St andrews cross in my backyard.
StAndrewsCross_17-11-03.jpg

[ame]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=G9H1CRUeJuE[/ame]

^Drop bears are 10x worse.

:lol: x 15.

There was a fucking huntsman starting to move towards my kitten the other night. I dropped a dictionary about 20cms thick [I shit you not] on it THREE times and it was still fucking moving. :zombie:

One of my most recent photos...I was on the door for the Kataklysm gig down this way the other night.

sqioh2.jpg

Dudes in the photo include a few guys most of you wouldn't know.
Rigel from Dawn of Azazel, Simon from Grotesque.
There's a couple of guys in it that I don't know.
Oh, and Maurizio from Kataklysm.

It's maybe you with your friends who did that.. Or because of my IP. My cell is connected with my msn. If you have a good psychic vision thing, can you say where the person come from and what did (he or she said) and if he or she was a boy/girl..?

Lies. you did the prank. I smell conspiracy
Nope. I spent the day and night with my family and passed out at 10pm because I hadn't slept the night before. I wouldn't use my long distance for a prank like that, anyway. I've got better victims lined up.

It's maybe you with your friends who did that.. Or because of my IP. My cell is connected with my msn. If you have a good psychic vision thing, can you say where the person come from and what did (he or she said) and if he or she was a boy/girl..?

I'm not a techie and like I said I was passed out after a day with the family. I'm not sure if it was a boy or girl. I think it was maybe a group of people present, cause that's obviously when a prank would take place. I'm leaning more towards a guy.

Um... no idea what they said. I think they're from the US somewhere. I'm thinking Northern East Coast. Maryland/Delaware area or north.

Do you know him? Because you can't know that I had a prank call if you don't know him.. Or if I passed at radio or something? If people spy me..I will move to Australia haha

*huge hideous spider picture*
The red back spider is really dangerous, but the Australian funnel web spider is the more aggressive and will turn your lights out just as quick
*other hideous spider picture*
^Drop bears are 10x worse.
WOOOOO and we something like 19 of 20 of the worlds most venomous snakes as well

Honey... Australia's the fucking LAST place you should go to :lol: