Own Pictures Thread

Do you know him? Because you can't know that I had a prank call if you don't know him.. Or if I passed at radio or something? If people spy me..I will move to Australia haha

Nah. I know a kid who does pranks but only when I'm around. We use numbers for people I know. Plus he always uses a Chinese accent. He can't do Indian to save his life. We laugh really loud too, so if it were him you woulda heard a lot of noise in the background
No need to worry about being spyed by anyone I know. I think I'm being watched atm so I'm not too concerned about setting up spy watch on someone else :lol:

My inner superpowerzzz tell me you're a very bitter person on the inside. I do not want in your clan! Life's more fun on the outside.

postjump
@Rox: Then go for Antarctica... it's bigger...

Besides, when you'll arrive in Australia you'll be murdered by a snake-throwing drop bear that shits big hairy spiders... anyways, enjoy :wave:

You're not the only one who can predict the future, artist formerly known as lady rat.

Nah. I know a kid who does pranks but only when I'm around. We use numbers for people I know. Plus he always uses a Chinese accent. He can't do Indian to save his life. We laugh really loud too, so if it were him you woulda heard a lot of noise in the background
No need to worry about being spyed by anyone I know. I think I'm being watched atm so I'm not too concerned about setting up spy watch on someone else :lol:

ok thanks, it's your friend :lol: God you have nothing to do in your free time :lol: I'm not stupid heh :p

ok thanks, it's your friend :lol: God you have nothing to do in your free time :lol: I'm not stupid heh :p
:lol: It can't be cause he wouldn't exclude me. Besides I don't think he's THAT much of a lurker to look for a number through the internet or whatever. I don't get too much free time, always multitasking with school work.

:lol: It can't be cause he wouldn't exclude me. Besides I don't think he's THAT much of a lurker to look for a number through the internet or whatever. I don't get too much free time, always multitasking with school work.

it's easy for hacker or spammer shit etc to find my cell number from this forum.. my email adress is there and my cell is connected with it.
and how did you know that it was YESTERDAY?