Own Pictures Thread

Edguy is opening for Kamelot in New York... fuck I HAVE TO GO!!!!
Yup.
I'm going!!!
me too!
it's easy for hacker or spammer shit etc to find my cell number from this forum.. my email adress is there and my cell is connected with it.
and how did you know that it was YESTERDAY?
Well... heh.. the kid isn't patient or smart enough to search for a stranger's number via hacking/spammer stuff. We go with what we already have. Yesterday was just a lucky guess. :) I never get the days right.

i dunnow... joe seems like the screamish type :lol:
he'll scream before you've begun.
In that case he'll lose his voice by the time I'm done with him.
:lol: I can take a lot of pain, and I don't scream... I yell.. really loud :lol:
Mhmm. You're such a man.
Kamelot and Edguy, can't choose which is more epic but Edguy puts ona better show and play flawless live so :D
Edguy's funnier. I know that much. Last time Edguy were here, Jens was NOT flawless. I let him know that he fucked up a few of his solos. He tried to cover up by saying "blah blah yea there was a lot of amp feedback tonight."
Well, I honestly haven't listened to Edguy much but I'm pretty much positive noone beats Kamelot. Especially vocally.
Kamelot's good but not the best by far. Tobi kicks his ass.
Tobi beats him vocally, I can say that. I still love Kamelot a lot, but based on all their songs Tobi has the better set of pipes.
Cite: Falsetto screams.