Own Pictures Thread

fbdkrd.png

:rolleyes::p

^:lol: at the whole faces-situation thing, :lol: Seems like it was a good party, :lol:

BTW, forgot to mention before: the place where we are playing is my location (Averno), which is the best metal bar in my town. Just so you know, cos once I was talking to Corny about football and he went like ''And in which league is Averno playin??'' and I shat bricks, :lol:, so just for you to know, :lol: Only bad thing about it is that they don't know the meaning of the word variety, :lol: it's grindcore and brutal death metal non-stop, so not good when you have headache, :lol:

I quote myself so you don't have to scroll for the pics if you want to check, alhough now that I come to think they don't show that much, :lol:

Usual style photo of me (faceless like Inhe hates :lol:) My drummer seems like a fly just went past his eyes, :lol:

DSCN1549.jpg

And now one so he can't complain, :lol: Pretty unusual to get a pick like that, as I spent 101% of the gigs headbanging, :lol:

Yofondo.jpg

Usual style photo of me (faceless like Inhe hates :lol:) My drummer seems like a fly just went past his eyes, :lol:

Fuck youo! :lol:

And now one so he can't complain, :lol: Pretty unusual to get a pick like that, as I spent 101% of the gigs headbanging, :lol:

Yofondo.jpg

That's a cool one, didn't figure you would look like that. You actually look alot like Chris Broderick, better start buffing up those arms :lol: