Own Pictures Thread

A /facepalm really belongs here, but I'm too lazy to find a good pic or repost the one from the previous page...

No it doesn't.

Stop being a faggot. I doubt you even understand the context in which a facepalm would be necessary.

No it doesn't.

Stop being a faggot. I doubt you even understand the context in which a facepalm would be necessary.

That's when I'd use it in real life, thus I posted it here too.

I don't know who you think you are, but it's not me who needs to stop being a faggot. Besides, I am yet to read a coherent post from you in proper language that makes sense, and I do not recall ever talking to you. :puke:

moi2la.jpg

my hair is getting long, finally.. I don't need extensions

i've always wanted green eyes too... but then i'd need coloured eye-correcting ones 'cause i'm as blind as a mole... and i think they cost quite a lot... so it's basicly a big waste of money (money i don't have)

edit: nice picture Roxx :p
i wish my hair was as flat as your's :(... mine's bleurgh... i need to buy a straightener once... if they start accepting monopoly-money

^ Yet again, not funny >.<

I did not really tried to be funny, if I would have tried than I would have used some premade pictures from the internet to put it in that exact same situation we saw at least ten times before.

A /facepalm really belongs here, but I'm too lazy to find a good pic or repost the one from the previous page...

No it doesn't.

That's when I'd use it in real life, thus I posted it here too.

I don't know who you think you are, but it's not me who needs to stop being a faggot. Besides, I am yet to read a coherent post from you in proper language that makes sense, and I do not recall ever talking to you. :puke:

Actually, even if the whole "MEMES GOES IN THIS EXACT SITUATION" annoy me REALLY MUCH, he's kind of right. There was no Facepalm implied.

To be honest, you wanting to use a facepalm at this moment deserve a facepalm.

i've always wanted green eyes too... but then i'd need coloured eye-correcting ones 'cause i'm as blind as a mole... and i think they cost quite a lot... so it's basicly a big waste of money (money i don't have)

edit: nice picture Roxx :p
i wish my hair was as flat as your's :(... mine's bleurgh... i need to buy a straightener once... if they start accepting monopoly-money

hehe thanks :p but I am like you.. I'm myopic (left eye -3,25, right eye -3,75) so it would cost a lot, BUT I will have a job soon, so it's okay haha

and my hair is wavy naturally, so I straight it :p

fdsmontroyal070--.jpg

>MEMES GOES IN THIS EXACT SITUATION" annoy me REALLY MUCH, he's kind of right.
>IN THIS EXACT SITUATION" annoy me REALLY MUCH, he's kind
>SITUATION" annoy me REALLY MUCH, he's
>annoy me REALLY MUCH
>REALLY MUCH

:zombie:

@ Roxx: yeah, my hair's like that too... i do use straightening shampoo and my hairdrier has like straightening-things in it... which helps... but only partly,

and maybe i can get a job at a clothing store tomorrow... (since i turned down a woman that wanted to put me in the fish-department of a store... :yuk:)

@ Roxx: yeah, my hair's like that too... i do use straightening shampoo and my hairdrier has like straightening-things in it... which helps... but only partly,

and maybe i can get a job at a clothing store tomorrow... (since i turned down a woman that wanted to put me in the fish-department of a store... :yuk:)

but.. you don't like your natural hair? do you have a pic :p?

haha poor you.. I have a friend in the fish department.. and she finds it okay and she doesnt smell fish :lol:..

Got bored of my fringe, and sick of al the "LOL Emo " comments, got it cut. I'll grow my hair long in the summer, thank fuck my hair is psycotic and grows half an inch month rather than 1/4 or whatever the average is.