Own Pictures Thread

frenchmongler.jpg

You cannot compete against me Kevin. You don't know the power. :heh:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:LOL

That's unfair, I'm totally armless you didn't kept any fucking pics of you in that Forums shit folder :lol:

but.. you don't like your natural hair? do you have a pic :p?

haha poor you.. I have a friend in the fish department.. and she finds it okay and she doesnt smell fish :lol:..
it doesn't look too frizzy 'cause i try everything in my power not to have it frizzle too much :lol:
Picture0010.jpg

but the comparison with coming from the hair-dresser where it gets decently flattened
Picture0005-2.jpg

(they're not the newest pics, really)
+ LOL@ omnipresent red blanky :loco:

moi2la.jpg

my hair is getting long, finally.. I don't need extensions

Rox, you're really attractive, but those green eyes freaked the hell out of me! :lol:

it doesn't look too frizzy 'cause i try everything in my power not to have it frizzle too much :lol:
Picture0010.jpg

but the comparison with coming from the hair-dresser where it gets decently flattened
Picture0005-2.jpg

I was about to say: "Hey, I think I saw that pic before".

Then I read the "not the newest pics" thingy. :lol:

desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu SUPERKAWAIIdesu desu desu desu desu desu desu desu ^___^|/

Sorry, what?

Picture0010.jpg

Picture0005-2.jpg

haha both are good :)

on the first pic, it's more sensual

on the second, rather sexy :p

and gonzo: why :lol: I don't find that freaky