Own Pictures Thread

Pђoenix;7441633 said:
Snap!

DSC00129-1.jpg

I'm not one to take mirror snaps but I liked the look of my hair wet. :eek:

HOT ! :worship:

damn Phoenix, way to grab the ladies eh? ;)

@eveningninja lol you guys look like a mini family. the ma, the pa, and then the little kid :p
Nah, but it's very cute.

editz: I had my birfday dinner today! (and check out my awesome new shirt!)

a few of my gal friends
21stBirfday.jpg

my bestest drinking buddy
21stBirfday2.jpg

'phagist!!
21stBirfday14.jpg

^Nice ones! Phagist rocks, and so do you! Dunno if late, early or what, but happy birthday anyway (now it's when I'll just click the COB Off Topic button and I'll see a thread dedicated to your birthday and I'll look like a moron :lol:).

BTW, how came that you're the only one holding bottled fun in the first picture?? :lol: (I can't really see what those are, but I supose that for your b-day dinner with your friends you won't be drinking apple juice :lol:).

┼Victim of the Night┼;7444115 said:
^You called her "Mysti-Mysti"... she had "forbidden" me to call her that, why can you? :cry:

I'm not crying, I joke btw. :p :)

That's why i call her that, it's funneh :D

BTW, how came that you're the only one holding bottled fun in the first picture?? :lol: (I can't really see what those are, but I supose that for your b-day dinner with your friends you won't be drinking apple juice :lol:).

Im not really sure but the little bottle looks like Jägermeister....

That's why i call her that, it's funneh :D

Ahh I see, good then, haha!

And well, I thought I'd make it clear that that was just a "silly" nickname I had invented to call her like it sometimes and joke, it was supposed to be taken as joke only, not seriously, so I hope she won't use her scythe on me to punish me again. :eek: *jokes*

damn Phoenix, way to grab the ladies eh? ;)

@eveningninja lol you guys look like a mini family. the ma, the pa, and then the little kid :p
Nah, but it's very cute.

editz: I had my birfday dinner today! (and check out my awesome new shirt!)

a few of my gal friends
21stBirfday.jpg

my bestest drinking buddy
21stBirfday2.jpg

'phagist!!
21stBirfday14.jpg

:lol: Please eat more food! Great pics but you're looking reeeeeeeeally skinny, I hope you had a big dinner!