Own Pictures Thread

anybody who went to my school. i'm not unpopular in anyway (actually, probably one of the most popular in my school) but i guess they just like emo guys that look like chicks.

bored and being sexy with straight hair...
:erk:
Oh please stop it..
Why is boredom making everyone taking pics of him or herself?

And I think guys who spend too much time on thinking about straightening or not straightening their hair should not complain about emos :loco:

:erk:
Oh please stop it..
Why is boredom making everyone taking pics of him or herself?

And I think guys who spend too much time on thinking about straightening or not straightening their hair should not complain about emos :loco:

i've only straighted my hair 4 times in 3 years and everytime i did it, it was for shits and giggles.

i normally get on here, play guitar, or listen to music when i'm bored and i didn't take it myself, me and my friend were looking for something to do so we thought it would be funny if i straightened my hair, and took pictures while posing like a model

:lol: it's awwright dude I didn't expect you to write such an explanation :D
now I believe you :oops:

Even if I don't care, here's, somehow, why I can't gain any fat - good or bad ones:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crohn's_disease
aw man, that really sucks. i didn't read all of it, but I hope there's like a cure for it, or at least a way to slow it down.

Drunk with curly hair...
delete.jpg

bored and being sexy with straight hair...
dillonpic013.jpg

yes, i am aware of my lack of body hair :lol:
:lol: lack of body hair is good. and yes, you look better with straight hair.

But I guess the good side is that it makes you have a pretty healthy diet!

:rolleyes:

Yeah, I'm supposed to have a specific diet, but actually I don't really follow it.

Most of the time I eat what I want and 90% of the ime I have a headache but I've learnt to live with so I don't sense it anymore. Times to times I got hard headache (those were you wan't to die) and when I go to bed I wake up in the middle of the night having Foodborne illness but this don't occur enough times to make a diet worth it. I prefer eating what I want.

In the overall, this disease pretty suck cause it makes me always tired and less concetrated, it's always like if I didn't eat, even if I follow a specific diet.

aw man, that really sucks. i didn't read all of it, but I hope there's like a cure for it, or at least a way to slow it down.

That's weird, cause I'm subscribed to te Univeristy of Montreal online Journal that I receive each week but I never really read it I don't know why. But this week I though I might give it an eye and there was an article about a PhD of UdeM (Université de Montréal) that discovered like 21 new factors and explanation for the Crohn's Disease, when before they only had 8. Which is good I guess, in some year I'll see what I can do.