Own Pictures Thread

IMG_0258.jpg

That's cheese danish, BTW. And wow, I'm badly unshaven there.

It took us about six tries to get this one right because I was driving 90 MPH on the highway and didn't want to get a ticket for reckless driving. Hence why I'm not looking at the camera and Allie isn't cracking up.

I meant because Andy has 'x's on the hand, usually you get those at a concert or bar when you aren't old enough to drink.

Or it was to get backstage with the band, as an X on the had is also commonly given to performing artists and people allowed backstage. Like he was at the Alestorm gig in Glasgow where that picture was taken, that I was going to go to but couldnt because of work :cry:

Speaking of Alestorm, Gaven quit/left the band. Does that mean no more Alestorm?

Btw, I don't really care about Alestorm. I just didn't see it mentioned on their own forum, tis all.

Speaking of Alestorm, Gaven quit/left the band. Does that mean no more Alestorm?

Btw, I don't really care about Alestorm. I just didn't see it mentioned on their own forum, tis all.

No they're finding another guitarist.

And he made a thread which is stickied at the top of the page about it.

And it's Gavin* :p

He and Chris wrote most of the music yes, but that doesn't mean finding a replacement with a decent understanding of Alestorm's music and some writing ability is impossible.

┼Victim of the Night┼;7616709 said:
How cute together, nice! :)

uhhh...we are very much NOT dating. Chris is just my best friend. That is all....I would never, ever date chris. The mere though makes me :zombie:

No offense chris....I just see you too much as my best friend, that's all.

uhhh...we are very much NOT dating. Chris is just my best friend. That is all....I would never, ever date chris. The mere though makes me :zombie:

No offense chris....I just see you too much as my best friend, that's all.

Ohhh no, I didn't mean that, I meant it as in "nice pic of you two together as friends".

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

Well its not as if no girl wanted to be with Chris. He has a girlfriend who loves him very much and whom he loves very much too anyway (that girl just happens to be me :lol:), so I don't think he cares that Allie doesnt love him.