Own Pictures Thread

┼Victim of the Night┼;7617242 said:
Ohhh no, I didn't mean that, I meant it as in "nice pic of you two together as friends".

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)

:lol: It's not you. I have been asked plenty of times within recent days if I'm dating Chris by all sorts of people. It is just getting a little frustrating. Sorry Eli! :)

Or it was to get backstage with the band, as an X on the had is also commonly given to performing artists and people allowed backstage. Like he was at the Alestorm gig in Glasgow where that picture was taken, that I was going to go to but couldnt because of work

'X' on the hand for backstage eh.... I guess that is fool-proof, no kid could ever figure a way around that :p Here we have laminates for bands/crew and sticker things for backstage passes.

Speaking of Alestorm, Gaven quit/left the band. Does that mean no more Alestorm?

:lol: Awesome, I read his reasoning, kind of stupid imo. But hey, it's his life.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
I fucking lol'd hard at the back pedaling
:lol::lol::lol: Me too!

uhhh...we are very much NOT dating. Chris is just my best friend. That is all....I would never, ever date chris. The mere though makes me :zombie:

No offense chris....I just see you too much as my best friend, that's all.
:lol: You just gravely insulted your best friend and now we're all laughing at him.

Well its not as if no girl wanted to be with Chris. He has a girlfriend who loves him very much and whom he loves very much too anyway (that girl just happens to be me :lol:), so I don't think he cares that Allie doesnt love him.

:erk:

┼Victim of the Night┼;7616709 said:
How cute together, nice! :)
uhhh...we are very much NOT dating. Chris is just my best friend. That is all....I would never, ever date chris. The mere though makes me :zombie:

No offense chris....I just see you too much as my best friend, that's all.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I fucking lol'd hard at the back pedaling
^ Same, haha
┼Victim of the Night┼;7617242 said:
Ohhh no, I didn't mean that, I meant it as in "nice pic of you two together as friends".

Sorry for the misunderstanding. :)
:lol: It's not you. I have been asked plenty of times within recent days if I'm dating Chris by all sorts of people. It is just getting a little frustrating. Sorry Eli! :)
Well its not as if no girl wanted to be with Chris. He has a girlfriend who loves him very much and whom he loves very much too anyway (that girl just happens to be me :lol:), so I don't think he cares that Allie doesnt love him.

Best thread progression EVER!!!!!!!! I laughed my ass off.

Yeah, people ask me all the time if Allie and I are dating. No, we're not. She's more like the big sister I wish I had, which is ironic considering I'm twice her size. So no worries.

What happened to the whole "I hate men" framework? :p

Cob-ot is like a donut filled with stawberry jelly, but with drama instead. On the first bite the drama explodes in your face. If you care too much about it, you'll look like a retard but if you ignore it you'll just look so damn crazy, hanging out in the street with all the lovejelly on your face.

:OMG:Oh, goodness! I overlooked these posts! How?!?!

┼Victim of the Night┼;7616709 said:
Nice pictures, Cris! And your smile is really lovely! Love the eyes too. :)

How cute together, nice! :)

Eli, you probably have the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my entire sorry life. I'm sure you're even more gorgeous in person. So yeah... just saying and paying back the compliment, but not really... I do mean it. You're a sensitive and sensible girl and I do appreciate that. When I go to Italy, can I buy you a cup of hot chocolate? :)

When have I ever let you down? :lol:.

Turbo, you're kinda charming in a horrible way. Why do women love the bad news? No, you're comment was gross.

No no no, no worries. It's all fine. :)

Eli, you probably have the most beautiful face I have ever seen in my entire sorry life. I'm sure you're even more gorgeous in person. So yeah... just saying and paying back the compliment, but not really... I do mean it. You're a sensitive and sensible girl and I do appreciate that. When I go to Italy, can I buy you a cup of hot chocolate? :)

Oh no Cris hun, I'm not like you said, but I really do thank you for your words. Thanks for being kind, as always. :)

And sure, a cup of hot chocolate can only be accepted... I can never say no, hehe! ^_*

Oh my god, seriously.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS A "BRITISH" ACCENT!? A "British" accent would be some fucked up mix of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents, all joined together to sound fucked up.

Ignorant people.

Oh my god, seriously.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS A "BRITISH" ACCENT!? A "British" accent would be some fucked up mix of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents, all joined together to sound fucked up.

Ignorant people.

sorry Swabs

a guy said it in my Theater class and it was fucking hilarious.

That's what I would assume, too.

People think that the "british" or "english" accent is sounding like the Queen, but if you heard the way "chavs" speak, you'd change your opinion about that in a heartbeat. :lol:

oi m8 gime ur fone or ill nife ya, cunt! :rolleyes: