Own Pictures Thread

Oh my god, seriously.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS A "BRITISH" ACCENT!? A "British" accent would be some fucked up mix of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents, all joined together to sound fucked up.

Ignorant people.
faggot.jpg

Oh my god, seriously.

WHAT THE FUCKING SHIT IS A "BRITISH" ACCENT!? A "British" accent would be some fucked up mix of English, Scottish, Welsh and Irish accents, all joined together to sound fucked up.

Ignorant people.

I wonder if there is such thing as the absence of an accent. If so, wouldn't it be the English, considering it is their language? :lol: Never thought of it like that, ha

I wonder if there is such thing as the absence of an accent. If so, wouldn't it be the English, considering it is their language? :lol: Never thought of it like that, ha

A typical southern England accent sounds proper fucking boring and monotonous so that could be considered the absence of an accent. There's no emphasis on any letters of words with that accent.

However of course if you go to East London or further North then you get all kinds of fucked up sounding accents all over the place.