Own Pictures Thread

Sounds more like you want to be intimate with us :lol: I call first dibs :p

Yeah, I get incredibly flirty when I drink:lol: But I wouldn't go so far as to try to be intimate with you. Jesus... specially with 3 at the same time. I just like hanging out with boys A LOT! Boys are fun(ny)!

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Are you feeling left out? Don't. You get a beer too.

HAHAHAHA slow down dude :laugh:

Imagen159.jpg

Do you still remember this pic ?

HAHAHAHA slow down dude :laugh:

Imagen159.jpg

Do you still remember this pic ?

Awwww :oops:

Dude, wtf! I hear that's like my greatest asset (no pun intended), but damn! Way to make a girl feel special!

I'm the true gentleman, not Alexis! :D

nah, I was referring to the ones I quoted. It's like he's trying really hard to look hot or something :lol: that's why I said that modeling stuff.

There were serious and funny pics. If you like them, great! If not, you're always invited to suck my cock.

Alexis might have failed but I would have at least scored a drunken make out session. :p

:lol: She's too classy for me to think of doing that to her.

RE: your 1st statement: That hasn't happened in quite a while now! Years of practice; I've learned how to drink and get trashed in moderation (if that makes any sense:p)
RE: your 2nd statement: That was the loveliest thing you could have ever said and hmmm! THAT might grant a make out session! :lol: Just kidding. :oops:

You look very stunning in every picture, don't worry :)

:oops:
As we'd say in Portuguese, "it's your eyes!"

--

Ok, time to shower and get my beauty sleep. You guys have fun:)

RE: your 1st statement: That hasn't happened in quite a while now! Years of practice; I've learned how to drink and get trashed in moderation (if that makes any sense:p)
RE: your 2nd statement: That was the loveliest thing you could have ever said and hmmm! THAT might grant a make out session! :lol: Just kidding. :oops:

RE: your 1st statement: Guess I'll have to use roofies then :p
RE: your 2nd statement: :oops:

Alexis might have failed but I would have at least scored a drunken make out session. :p

I did not even try man not because she was ugly or sth, nevertheless she's such a bombshell but I was already dating someone and Cristina is a good friend and I respect her. :cool:.

...I have pics with her too, AND they're better :loco: , hehe, AND I don't disrespect her :)

Saudades de vc moça!! :kickass:

She's a person with whom you can talk with such an ease :), doesn't ?

You look very stunning in every picture, don't worry :)
I remember when we were chatting on msn sometime last year, and you said how gorgeous Cris is in person :)

There were serious and funny pics. If you like them, great! If not, you're always invited to suck my cock.
seriously?? I thought you were out of the 5th grade by now :rolleyes: but then again, all your comments stoop to this level.