Own Pictures Thread

Fuck moderators. That's not what I usually do, but sincerely, fuck your Big Brother attitude and please stop trying to make one free metal messageboard a safe and familial place.

Really, that's nothing personal, but I'm tired (and yet I'm not really involved in the board) to see moderators -most of the time Bobvex- deleting posts and blaming people flaming/fighting others on it. Internet is a free place, probably the last one. I was really deceived by your intervention on the "Battle of the Forum Members" thread, Nick, though I know it'll certainly become the theater of members fighting. Yes, that's just a simple stupid personnality battle, of course lots of people who ain't really loved here will be flamed, but that's the case on every single topic ! So okay this place is supposed to be funny and entertaining, but this isn't Meetic either, so fuck off your "morality" thing. You don't enter a board only to be liked and adored, if anybody posts a pic and receives only some "ohh you're pretty" or "whaoo, nice face/boobs/anything", well that's just hypocrisy. If I find someone stupid, I want to be free to tell him without going to jail.

Eh, sounds like I'm a bit tired, doesn't it ? :lol: Anyway, I like you Nick, I just didn't understood your intervention earlier in the "BOFM" thread.

Oh.

It's because of a fight between two members here, one of them involved both Deron and Bob, and that person reported the thread and requested people to be banned, etc.

I added those things so the same thing won't be reproduced.. It's seriously annoying to have people whine at you because XX member did something that they didn't like. To be honest, I enjoy the flaming and the jokes, it's entertaining, but there are two extremes to everything. In this case, the people that abuse the flaming, and the people that whine at EVERY LITTLE ACTION WE MAKE. I tried to find the middle.

I hope you understood what I wrote, my head is messed up right now, so I might have fucked a few lines.

PS. Don't worry, I didn't take it as an insult or an offense. :)

*NOTE: He didn't even fucking insult her at all at this point, which I normally I would expect, he gave a normal response. Yet the provacation continues.

Gotta show the love.

I'm not talking about just that instance. He's always calling people faggots for no reason.

I'm not talking about just that instance. He's always calling people faggots for no reason.

I don't know about Gonzo, but usually, if I were to call someone a faggot. The reason would be that I think they're a faggot.

I added those things so the same thing won't be reproduced.. It's seriously annoying to have people whine at you because XX member did something that they didn't like. To be honest, I enjoy the flaming and the jokes, it's entertaining, but there are two extremes to everything. In this case, the people that abuse the flaming, and the people that whine at EVERY LITTLE ACTION WE MAKE. I tried to find the middle.
I totally understand that. That must be hard to have from one side people yelling "YOU LISTEN TO BLOODDRUNK YOU HOMO FAG" and from another side kids crying when someone says "you look emo on that pic". Both are boring and useless. The only thing I'm afraid of is a forum where you cannot flame anybody (I mean, for fun or for a good reason) without seeing your post deleted.

And I mean, everybody here has his personality. Gonzo yells "fag" to anybody in view to become Dr House, let's leave him alone with his problem :lol: No sincerely, I've been flamed on my 1st post when I said I listened to Slipknot, and yet I'm still alive, with my honor and pride intact. :lol:

I don't know :lol: What I see here in 2008 is that even if we miss an arm and several tooth, we'll tell the whole world everything's fine and we're the strongest.

EDIT : and to people thinking we fight a lot and we're very brave : lol.

I don't know :lol: What I see here in 2008 is that even if we miss an arm and several tooth, we'll tell the whole world everything's fine and we're the strongest.

Meh, that's better than america..

America: "We're the best fuck yeah!"
Everyone else: "Actually your economy is terrible at the moment."
America: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE'LL NUKE YA, COMMIES!"

Meh, that's better than america..

America: "We're the best fuck yeah!"
Everyone else: "Actually your economy is terrible at the moment."
America: "SHUT THE FUCK UP, WE'LL NUKE YA, COMMIES!"

"Quebec: Hey... we exist...
World: Shut the fuck up.
Quebec: I'm like... so depressed...
World: WE SAID SH-
Canada: That's ok World, we'll take care of them."

VIVA LA FRANCE :O

What the fuck? Since when was "Vive" a word?

"Vive" is from "Vivre", "To Live". Vive means exactly the same thing than "Viva".