Own Pictures Thread

All of our money is in Iraq....that is the most selfless act i can think of. Billions of dollars a month...when it should be fixing this country, it's in Iraq. I need a beer

Actually she started it so, you know, please read the entire thing. Love you :oops:

started what? when a person posts a pic here, it is open to any comments. My comment was in no way offensive, just observational, but being the babies that you are, you obviously thought otherwise. seriously, stop sucking his cock all the time.

All of our money is in Iraq....that is the most selfless act i can think of. Billions of dollars a month...when it should be fixing this country, it's in Iraq. I need a beer

and now thanks to the selfish republicans, the bill that was supposed to help us just got denied in congress.

Anyway...

LOL I TOOK PIC OF MYSELF, BUT ITS OK: I'M BORED.

Oh hey! That's me, being monkey and making sick jokes about how many beers I can get!

DSCF4186.jpg

Oh hey! That's me, being Willi Wonka and making sick jokes about how many cleans I can get(???)

DSCF4187.jpg

Oh hey! That's me, being cyberpunk and making sick jokes about... well... nothing...
DSCF4189.jpg

Oh hey! That's me, being odour-sensitive and making sicks jokes about how many poopsie I can get!

DSCF4193.jpg

Oh hey! That's me, being VampireFreak and making sick joke about how many Finnish I can get!

DSCF4185.jpg