Own Pictures Thread

Carcass @ Nokia Theatre, NYC September 6th.

Pics courtesy of Carcass myspace.

Carcass1.jpg

Carcass2.jpg

:p

Groupie :p

Edit: Mike Ammott playing a Micheal Schenker signiture? Wtf?

:lol: Nah... I made my appearances under the condition(amongst others) that I wouldn't be expected to supply any services-- including groupie worship. That's not my deal...

and here's a shot of my pass.

CarcassAA.jpg

Mike's no longer with ESP. No clue what he's going with next but I def was not feeling the Dean he's playing with Carcass.

Yeah I was just confused at why he's using a Dean when he already seems to have a custom Washburn that kicks ass.

carcass047_468948.jpg

carcass154_469055.jpg

I always wondered is better to stand on one side of the stage and see the band performing from there?

Well, you see their backs not their faces or their guitar playing so that kind of sucks but you get to relax and see them up close without being demolished on the gate so that's the best part I guess. Plus you feel special being on stage and at really big show it's you get to see what it's like to see all those people out there cheering and going wild, it's pretty cool.

Well, you see their backs not their faces or their guitar playing so that kind of sucks but you get to relax and see them up close without being demolished on the gate so that's the best part I guess. Plus you feel special being on stage and at really big show it's you get to see what it's like to see all those people out there cheering and going wild, it's pretty cool.
I'd like to see at least one show from the stage at some point, but I much prefer the pit tbh.

and the sound?

Feel free to leave any time, assbag. I'm tired of your constant insults and attacks on everyone.

In case you didn't notice, Mystique was the one who commented on his photos in the first place, he was retaliating rather than "attacking".

What's with all the modeling attempts? It's like a constant recurrence every time you post pics.

I was modelling this time. My friend is a photographer and he wanted a model to take tons of serious and funny pics. :lol:
*NOTE: He didn't even fucking insult her at all at this point, which I normally I would expect, he gave a normal response. Yet the provacation continues.
there is no humor in any of those pics. nice try.

There's also a lack of humor in your pathetic attempt of sarcasm.

Sour bitch is sour.

nah, I was referring to the ones I quoted. It's like he's trying really hard to look hot or something :lol: that's why I said that modeling stuff.

There were serious and funny pics. If you like them, great! If not, you're always invited to suck my cock.

Gotta show the love.