Own Pictures Thread

DSCF4185.jpg
:lol::lol::lol:
That rules!

HEY IF YA DON LIKE MY PICTARE SO GET OFF MY MYSPACE KAY?

Edit:

I wanted to take a "Gonzo-like" pic, but somehow I really did it wrong and it came out as a Why So Serious? pic :lol:

DSCF4194.jpg

Hay guyz@!! Let's make him the next Joker!

No way, noone is better than Heath LEdger!

<3

From my trip to Riga about a month ago.
n773843771_890133_2352.jpg

You must be one of the few finnish girls that I find attractive. Well done! :kickass:

Feel free to leave any time, assbag. I'm tired of your constant insults and attacks on everyone.

See, this is why you suck as a moderator. You didn't even read the whole thing but the moment you saw a funny/kinda flaming comment, the blame's on me. I suggest you first read the whole thing and then make a correct judgment.

Oh, by the way, you're also invited to suck my cock. :oops:

Actually she started it so, you know, please read the entire thing. Love you :oops:

In case you didn't notice, Mystique was the one who commented on his photos in the first place, he was retaliating rather than "attacking".

Both good and truthful comments.

Fuck moderators. That's not what I usually do, but sincerely, fuck your Big Brother attitude and please stop trying to make one free metal messageboard a safe and familial place.

I agree on the "fuck moderators" thing. :kickass:

Really, that's nothing personal, but I'm tired (and yet I'm not really involved in the board) to see moderators -most of the time Bobvex- deleting posts and blaming people flaming/fighting others on it. Internet is a free place, probably the last one. I was really deceived by your intervention on the "Battle of the Forum Members" thread, Nick, though I know it'll certainly become the theater of members fighting. Yes, that's just a simple stupid personnality battle, of course lots of people who ain't really loved here will be flamed, but that's the case on every single topic ! So okay this place is supposed to be funny and entertaining, but this isn't Meetic either, so fuck off your "morality" thing. You don't enter a board only to be liked and adored, if anybody posts a pic and receives only some "ohh you're pretty" or "whaoo, nice face/boobs/anything", well that's just hypocrisy. If I find someone stupid, I want to be free to tell him without going to jail.

Eh, sounds like I'm a bit tired, doesn't it ? :lol: Anyway, I like you Nick, I just didn't understood your intervention earlier in the "BOFM" thread.

Bobvex sucks as a mod. I think he's the big reason why most of us hate mods. Good thing Squeee is also a mod, to counter balance bobvex faggotry.

I'm not talking about just that instance. He's always calling people faggots for no reason.

So? You're always talking retarded stuff and you don't see me whining about it.

Gonzo yells "fag" to anybody in view to become Dr House, let's leave him alone with his problem

:lol:!

started what? when a person posts a pic here, it is open to any comments. My comment was in no way offensive, just observational, but being the babies that you are, you obviously thought otherwise. seriously, stop sucking his cock all the time.

Haha, that's a pile of bullshit.

I wanted to take a "Gonzo-like" pic, but somehow I really did it wrong and it came out as a Why So Serious? pic :lol:

DSCF4194.jpg

"Gonzo-like picture" :lol: :lol: