Own Pictures Thread

Well, no it doesn't but generally if you have a decent looking girlfriend and you're not some rich fuck or a roided-out meathead that means you have some redeeming quality would make a girl want to touch you.

Or she's so ugly that she's ready to fuck the first guy she mets, even if he's a monster. But that's quite rare and specialized.
:p

Check out my chihuahua!

purpshirt.jpg

Why do you hate Chris then ? He has a girlfriend...
I don't count someone he's never seen in person or touched as his girlfriend. Why would you say this anyways, you bait me to start some huge fight then whine after. No thanks.
You seriously did not understand his logic at all.

Hell, you <3 all the tards anyway.
Her milkshake brings all the tards to the yard :lol:
Well there is that one retard I definitly don't love. I think he posts under the name Swabs...
Well, I can safely say I think you've e-dated EVERY male member who joined here in 2007 and now you're breaking in the 2008 bunch.
Oh that was hilarious, well done that was witty, I see what you did there.

LOL OMG WTFBBQ J00 GOT PWNED!11111

Check out my chihuahua!

purpshirt.jpg

:lol: wtf!

Well there is that one retard I definitly don't love. I think he posts under the name Swabs...

Please take the "CHRIS IS MY LOVER NO ONE CAN HATE HIM HE HAS A NICE GF SO HE WINS LEAVE HIM ALONE BAW" somewhere else please.

Chris is a grown man, he can take care of himself

AND

The shit with Joe has calmed down, and they stopped fighting/ have a truce, and people are leaving him alone now. Things have calmed down, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE don't bring it back.

Thanks.

I can't believe that some poeple here actually consider adding someone on msn to be "instigating a relationship" :lol:

Seriously, it's quite posssibly the most pathetic thing I've ever witnessed.