Own Pictures Thread

oh, the assumptions.

either way, have fun stroking your epeen, tough guy.

My speculation is probably correct, I'd bet good money you're single and stupid, or you have an ugly/fat girlfriend and very stupid. I'm sure she is a lovely girl though if the latter case is true.

Moral of the story: Leandro > You, so hush up and don't be a prick! KTHX :oops:

My speculation is probably correct, I'd bet good money you're single and stupid, or you have an ugly/fat girlfriend and very stupid. I'm sure she is a lovely girl though if the latter case is true.

Moral of the story: Leandro > You, so hush up and don't be a prick! KTHX :oops:

coming from the overweight, unemployed (or minimum wage if your situation has changed), curly haired guy who spends all of his time either being a sarcastic prick on COB OT or going to concerts, on which he blows absolutely all his money on. with face pubes. i'm wiling to bet you're not pursuing higher education at the moment. and my life is unfulfilling?

let me know when you're done sucking dimebag cock.

tl;dr: hypocrite being self conscious of his own faults.

Well, no it doesn't but generally if you have a decent looking girlfriend and you're not some rich fuck or a roided-out meathead that means you have some redeeming quality would make a girl want to touch you.

I'd bet good money you're single and stupid, or you have an ugly/fat girlfriend and very stupid

Says the guy who gatecrashes the hotguys thread to preach about the importance of personality. :p

coming from the overweight, unemployed (or minimum wage if your situation has changed), curly haired guy who spends all of his time either being a sarcastic prick on COB OT or going to concerts, on which he blows absolutely all his money on. with face pubes. i'm wiling to bet you're not pursuing higher education at the moment. and my life is unfulfilling?

Well, obviously I struck a nerve since you are so butthurt and came out swinging :lol: And whatever you say about me doesn't matter because well, you've never posted a picture of yourself so you're either so ugly that you're ashamed to show your face or you're too poor to afford a camera. I'm betting it's a combination of both. If you didn't have something to hide or be ashamed of you wouldn't have cared what I said, laughed it off and posted a picture at some point. Nice try brotha!

And everyone here knows I don't waste any money on concerts dickwad :lol:.

Says the guy who gatecrashes the hotguys thread to preach about the importance of personality. :p
Who the fuck are you? :lol:

yet also deemed it threadworthy to make a thread about that guy from gorgoroth being gay :lol:

I did it for Frank :oops:

Says the man without a face.

Post a picture, then you can judge other's looks :).

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeph6.jpg

Why do you hate Chris then ? He has a girlfriend...

Must... hold... back...

Check out my chihuahua!

purpshirt.jpg

Sorry guys, but both are gay and obnoxious dogs.

Dude, did you forget?? Altitudes is his girlfriend!! :oops::oops::oops:

and Frank highly appreciated it. buttsecks was had.

:oops:

You know what the funniest part about his attack was:

How the fuck is curly hair an insult? :lol:! Apparently this is me:

therealjoe.png