Own Pictures Thread

gangstas.jpg

Those shoes! I need them!!

Well, obviously I struck a nerve since you are so butthurt and came out swinging :lol: And whatever you say about me doesn't matter because well, you've never posted a picture of yourself so you're either so ugly that you're ashamed to show your face or you're too poor to afford a camera. I'm betting it's a combination of both. If you didn't have something to hide or be ashamed of you wouldn't have cared what I said, laughed it off and posted a picture at some point. Nice try brotha!

And everyone here knows I don't waste any money on concerts dickwad :lol:.

Who the fuck are you? :lol:

I did it for Frank :oops:

you're obviously the one i struck a nerve with, seeing as you chose not to respond intelligently, and instead choose to flamboyantly parade it about. congratulations on burning the metaphorical straw man.

and, no, i'm not ashamed to show my face. i just really couldn't be bothered to post pictures of myself for the sake of everyone else's enjoyment. UM is not EHarmony.

Says the man without a face.

Post a picture, then you can judge other's looks :).

this isn't high school anymore... wait, i forgot, it is for you :oops:

The anonymity of the internet is just so enticing, amirite?

You're the only one that's still being sour about every single fucking thing, and throw tantrums every time you don't have things they way you like them.
I mean, fuck! Even Swabs agreed to calm down.

I think high school hasn't happened for you yet, it's usually where you learn that things aren't always like we want. It's funny how you keep keeping your head high, and don't hesitate to argue with me when you can, but when Deron pops in, you run away like a dog with it's tail in between it's legs.

you're obviously the one i struck a nerve with, seeing as you chose not to respond intelligently, and instead choose to flamboyantly parade it about. congratulations on burning the metaphorical straw man.

Yo dawg u betta shut yo godamn cracka ass up befo' i's come down dere and busta cap in yo ass; STREET LIFE NIGGA!

wigger4.jpg

wigger2.jpg

In ma moms' crib yo how thugged out iz dat!

and, no, i'm not ashamed to show my face. i just really couldn't be bothered to post pictures of myself for the sake of everyone else's enjoyment. UM is not EHarmony.

Mhhhm. I don't get this statement, not trying twist your words but are you saying that you're so ugly posting pictures of yourself would upset people or?? Oh yeah and I'm sorry that I didn't understand that every time a guy or girl posted a picture that meant they were trying to fuck me or entice someone else.

I think it's time for a vacation.

Yo dawg u betta shut yo godamn cracka ass up befo' i's come down dere and busta cap in yo ass; STREET LIFE NIGGA!

In ma moms' crib yo how thugged out iz dat!

Mhhhm. I don't get this statement, not trying twist your words but are you saying that you're so ugly posting pictures of yourself would upset people or?? Oh yeah and I'm sorry that I didn't understand that every time a guy or girl posted a picture that meant they were trying to fuck me or entice someone else.

I think it's time for a vacation.

ok, i have to admit, i lol'd at those pics :lol:

but in all seriousness, that statement means that i'm not going to post pictures just because everyone tells me to. i'm not on this forum to share pictures, and i really don't give a shit about what people have to say about my pictures... so posting them for other people's enjoyment really isn't something i'm keen on doing.

ok, i have to admit, i lol'd at those pics :lol:

but in all seriousness, that statement means that i'm not going to post pictures just because everyone tells me to. i'm not on this forum to share pictures, and i really don't give a shit about what people have to say about my pictures... so posting them for other people's enjoyment really isn't something i'm keen on doing.

Well that's where you are missing the point. We're a community here, we're friends, we have good times and bad. Sharing a picture is just to put a face to a name, or to accompany a story/event you experienced and sometimes it's just for the lulz or to be a camwhore. How can you participate and be a member of a group if you're cloaked in shadows. No one commanded you to post pics, but if you really were part of this e-community you'd want to share them.

Well that's where you are missing the point. We're a community here, we're friends, we have good times and bad. Sharing a picture is just to put a face to a name, or to accompany a story/event you experienced and sometimes it's just for the lulz or to be a camwhore. How can you participate and be a member of a group if you're cloaked in shadows. No one commanded you to post pics, but if you really were part of this e-community you'd want to share them.

easily. by posting.

easily. by posting.

You just don't get it. Without a face for all we know you could be anyone, it's human nature to want to put a face to a name. Mitch didn't post a picture for a long time then he finally did. It's not a big deal, but even he realized after a while to be a part of the group it helps to contribute. I don't know what it is you have to hide but all this rationale put forth to justify why you don't post pictures is irrelevant.

It was totally awesome.

Story: I couldnt see her at all so I told her to meet me by one of the entrances to the biergarten. Could not find her at all. Johannes was wearing an oldskool Battleheart tshirt to which Sam recognised it and asked. "Excuse me, do you know anyone called Andy?"

I was sitting on the floor next to Johannes, and I raised my hand like primary school hahaha. Its fucking bizarre to meet someone so many miles away, yet, god it was awesome. Sam and her mum was there, and they were both awesome. Joe dude, get your arse to fucking Europe!