Own Pictures Thread

I gotta put those cds in good cases to make it look like I kept in good condition.

and fuck you, I'm not selling my Barbie dolls

I'm so glad I was never a huge fanboi like you fags :p

The most I've got is my Live Shit: Binge and Purge box (VHS version, so it's utterly worthless) and my Bodom Follow the Reaper hoodie that I had to have imported from '01.

Unlikely. I doubt he will afford anything living in Finland and all.

Hate the bastard. Im forced to revisit the the county I like least....

.... I might lure the bastard to Sweden though.

Yeah, well I don't know the guy well, or why he made the choices he did but I think he's going to regret it really bad soon.... but I won't pity him enough to give those singles away for free :loco:

Just know, other than cobot we have no connection, and I'm just as desperate for cash as you :p

:lol:

I'm so glad I was never a huge fanboi like you fags :p

The most I've got is my Live Shit: Binge and Purge box (VHS version, so it's utterly worthless) and my Bodom Follow the Reaper hoodie that I had to have imported from '01.

You're from Boston and you're calling us fags?

You're from Boston and you're calling us fags?

1215701038932s.jpg

I know the guy well, and believe still he has made the right decision. I think this because the rest of the band are hopeless and disorganised.

Well, I think the label will fucking replace the entire band if need be, I mean Alestorm is a gimmick. Drinking music sells. Pirates sell. It's a fucking lucrative theme to sell your band on. I mean they're coming to the U.S. already? That's unheard of this soon!

Well, I think the label will fucking replace the entire band if need be, I mean Alestorm is a gimmick. Drinking music sells. Pirates sell. It's a fucking lucrative theme to sell your band on. I mean they're coming to the U.S. already? That's unheard of this soon!

As a guy who personally met them when they were just a two piece act - after Gavs departure - im really not interested in them anymore. Of course ive met and had a few laughs with all of the lineups of Alestorm. The only reason I supported them was because of Gav. What you said is correct. Its a gimmick band.

Oops... I thought this was the "how are you today" thread... the one I just posted in 2 minutes ago. Hmmm. :err:

I will write some cramp metal. I have a nice growl. Men love it when I say "nooo!" and it comes right from the gut.

Oops... I thought this was the "how are you today" thread... the one I just posted in 2 minutes ago. Hmmm. :err:

I will write some cramp metal. I have a nice growl. Men love it when I say "nooo!" and it comes right from the gut.

If you come out on stage looking like this:

009turisas.jpg

We's gonna have a problem.

Of course. The greatest honour is to receive a PM saying "dude im going to Wacken, wanna meet?"

Totally would wish to quest with all of you's.

yay! :tickled:

I'm currently saving for next year

:lol:

You must be drunk, you're being very friendly and I like it :oops: :kickass:

I have 3 grand+, by the time Wacken rolls around I should have 2-3 times that. Not sure if I wanna spend it on a trip to Europe, if I did go I dunno if I'd go to Wacken, maybe a smaller festival.

Nah, but god, fucking PM me if you get the opportunity for a right pissup! Im surely at Metal Camp and Wacken! Im already saving for both.

^I'm gonna pull some major scams and bust my ass, if I can save up or manage to get that extra dough I am seriously considering it. I have a $600 set of luggage I need to sell :lol:.

Would be fucking awesome man!

I was sifting through my old quest pictures and thinking...christ ive got to hold out for another year for a repeat!

This would be epic.

Oh and Andy you better be getting your arse to Bloodstock too next year, only two bands announced and it's already good enough to go :lol:

This would be epic.

Oh and Andy you better be getting your arse to Bloodstock too next year, only two bands announced and it's already good enough to go :lol:

Well, I may go to Bloodstock, like if I decided to go I dunno if I'd go to Wacken. It depends really, I wish I had a time machine so I could travel back and see this year's festival. Fuck it was epic in a way.