Own Pictures Thread

A plane ticket to Germany is like

1200 roundtrip last I recall.
getting to Wacken will probably cost me another 100.
Tickets are 300.
There was some other shit I forget.

I have to add all that, then multiply it by two because I have to go with my girlfriend.

A plane ticket to Germany is like

1200 roundtrip last I recall.
getting to Wacken will probably cost me another 100.
Tickets are 300.
There was some other shit I forget.

I have to add all that, then multiply it by two because I have to go with my girlfriend.

having to take your whiny, bitchy girlfriend to wacken: priceless.

I'd love to fucken go to Europe, I'd love to go anywhere at this rate AND get laid sometime soon. FUCK

On a lighter note a cast director wanted me to audition for a role as a partier named Ralph in some short film. I could walk away with like 5 g's in my pocket if i got the role, i had to take a few more pictures of myself to give them an idea of how much of a douchebag i am.

n19609892_32669798_7838.jpg

n19609892_32669799_8088.jpg

n19609892_32669800_8315.jpg

n19609892_32669802_1151.jpg

"I didnt ask for mayonaise on my ham sandwich."
:lol: Yum.

I'd love to fucken go to Europe, I'd love to go anywhere at this rate AND get laid sometime soon. FUCK

On a lighter note a cast director wanted me to audition for a role as a partier named Ralph in some short film. I could walk away with like 5 g's in my pocket if i got the role, i had to take a few more pictures of myself to give them an idea of how much of a douchebag i am.

Good luck :lol:

I think my Wacken ticket will be bought for my 22nd. I hope so as its the only thing ive asked for, and my metal camp tickets will be purchased with the money I get.

I'm planning on going to Metal Camp next year too, I'm still a Metal Camp virgin and that just aint cool.

Hell you're gonna be sick of me by the end of next year :lol: