Own Pictures Thread

It was totally awesome.

Story: I couldnt see her at all so I told her to meet me by one of the entrances to the biergarten. Could not find her at all. Johannes was wearing an oldskool Battleheart tshirt to which Sam recognised it and asked. "Excuse me, do you know anyone called Andy?"

I was sitting on the floor next to Johannes, and I raised my hand like primary school hahaha. Its fucking bizarre to meet someone so many miles away, yet, god it was awesome. Sam and her mum was there, and they were both awesome. Joe dude, get your arse to fucking Europe!

Can I come? :cry:

It was totally awesome.

Story: I couldnt see her at all so I told her to meet me by one of the entrances to the biergarten. Could not find her at all. Johannes was wearing an oldskool Battleheart tshirt to which Sam recognised it and asked. "Excuse me, do you know anyone called Andy?"

I was sitting on the floor next to Johannes, and I raised my hand like primary school hahaha. Its fucking bizarre to meet someone so many miles away, yet, god it was awesome. Sam and her mum was there, and they were both awesome. Joe dude, get your arse to fucking Europe!
I only live like 1.5 hrs from Sam, yet we've never met :( And I wish man :lol: Maybe someday :p Glad you had fun though!

:lol: You can barely type it!

Tsss, coming from the overweight, unemployed (or minimum wage if your situation has changed), curly haired guy who spends all of his time either being a sarcastic prick on COB OT or going to concerts, on which he blows absolutely all his money on. with face pubes. i'm wiling to bet you're not pursuing higher education at the moment. and I can barely type in english?

Tsss, coming from the overweight, unemployed (or minimum wage if your situation has changed), curly haired guy who spends all of his time either being a sarcastic prick on COB OT or going to concerts, on which he blows absolutely all his money on. with face pubes. i'm wiling to bet you're not pursuing higher education at the moment. and I can barely type in english?

:lol:

Of course. The greatest honour is to receive a PM saying "dude im going to Wacken, wanna meet?"

Totally would wish to quest with all of you's.

You must be drunk, you're being very friendly and I like it :oops: :kickass:

I have 3 grand+, by the time Wacken rolls around I should have 2-3 times that. Not sure if I wanna spend it on a trip to Europe, if I did go I dunno if I'd go to Wacken, maybe a smaller festival.

Yeah but... if I can barely write it (no seriously, I can't even tell what my mistakes are :lol:) imagine how my accent is :erk:

Tho, I'm really opened to corrections, if you guys see a post of mine that isn't correct, for whatever reason, feel free to point what's wrong in it because as I said, I can't even tell what the fuck is wrong with it. For me, everything is perfect :lol: (well... not exactly but whatever :p)

^I'm gonna pull some major scams and bust my ass, if I can save up or manage to get that extra dough I am seriously considering it. I have a $600 set of luggage I need to sell :lol:.

I honestly think if I sold all my autographed setlists, posters, memorabilia, etc to fanbois I could probably make $1000 easy but I don't want to part with them :( :lol:

^I have Gavin's old COB and Hate Me! singles :lol: I bought it from some Aussie and then he was like "Have you ever heard of Battleheart? These used to belong to Gavin."... These things have gone across the world, I'm gonna get the band to sign them and then maybe sell them who knows. Maybe he will want to buy them back from me :lol:

^I have Gavin's old COB and Hate Me! singles :lol: I bought it from some Aussie and then he was like "Have you ever heard of Battleheart? These used to belong to Gavin."... These things have gone across the world, I'm gonna get the band to sign them and then maybe sell them who knows. Maybe he will want to buy them back from me :lol:

Unlikely. I doubt he will afford anything living in Finland and all.

Hate the bastard. Im forced to revisit the the county I like least....

.... I might lure the bastard to Sweden though.