Own Pictures Thread

Pfftt....Quailman ripoff

quailclint.jpg

:erk:

Just have to mention.. I LOVE this stuff. I swear by it.

I ran into Creepy Guy tonight (he works 3 blocks from where I live). He brought up these pictures which he also has and said how much he loves this one in particular because of how he looks. Exact quote: "Ya know I don't like a bunch of them cause I look stupid but that one is just so Marilyn Manson I love it!"

Yup. He also had to go out of his way to talk about how his nipple rings were bothering him and how he's such a freak. I took the moment to analyze the situation and quickly realized it wasn't a great idea to go on the "I had a nipple ring too!" tangent. I made a quick escape.

This.

I'm STILL waiting for the damn stripping pics. The "photographer" is taking foreverrrrrr. Oh, and it's ok- I was the bartender and made my own drinks.

:lol: Yea... you got the right idea. Problem is my male friends are either flamin' gay (ineffective) or not physically/verbally intimidating enough to make him pay attention. He's got a very "superior" and conceited attitude about himself so it's a challenge to get him to process anything that doesn't come from his thoughts as truth.

I keep a relatively close eye on all of my little admirers when I feel they're potentially threatening. It's better to be aware and involved than oblivious and removed.

Nah, was an after party for a fetish ball. I was dressed down compared to most people there.

Oh and btw, one guy there def tried to hire me to be his dominatrix. He tried for about 10 minutes to get me to agree til I said my current two slaves would be jealous if I were to spread my punishment elsewhere.
How does one end up being a creepy guy and how can I avoid it?:cry:

dude, you cannot seriously play beer pong with those lame green cups. or if you can, then you have really good aim. why aren't you using more of the regular party cups? (those red ones)

Man, I used to watch Doug all the time in my youth. That and Recess.

Shame Recess was the only good show of the two. :lol:
If you watched Doug with Recess you watched the shitty Doug...on ABC. Nickelodeon was where it's at. Fuck ABC!

...and fuck DEF too!!