Own Pictures Thread

For those who remember... creepy guy is back!

He "volunteered" me to bartend an S&M party of his last weekend and since he published my name on the flyers (w/out my permission) I sorta couldn't get out of it. I made what money I could and kept drinking in hopes of becoming numb to his creepiness... but of course it didn't work. He insisted on photo documentation a.k.a an excuse to touch me....

100_02851.jpg

100_02861.jpg

100_02881.jpg

100_02901.jpg

100_02911.jpg

100_02921.jpg

was it Halloween?o_O

I want famous bands to do concerts here in Tromsø :mad:

Dragonforce is awesome.

Sucks man. I have the advantage being half an hour away from NYC and getting free tickets to most of the shows I go to. But I feel your pain from the old days in Rhode Island, when the closest shows were always in Boston and everything cost an arm and a leg to get tickets.

Yeah, imagine posing for a pic then right before the flash goes off being pulled backwards til you feel a crotch piece rubbing against your ass/thigh. He really does think it/he looks good and he's got it goin on... he's fuckin repulsive.

I know the type, but that guy just seems so familiar...

.....wait......

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

RUUUNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!

10002861qm9.jpg

Sucks man. I have the advantage being half an hour away from NYC and getting free tickets to most of the shows I go to. But I feel your pain from the old days in Rhode Island, when the closest shows were always in Boston and everything cost an arm and a leg to get tickets.
Wrong. Most shows are in Worcester, and Lupos/Heartbreak Hotel (in Providence) has always had a bunch of shows too (that's where I saw Opeth and Devin Townsend.)

Generally only people of an eastern background can have genuinely black hair. So considering he's Norwiegan, I doubt it.

generally...
northern europeans = blond,
eastern and southern europeans = brown-black,
centre people = mostly brown haired,
brittons = gingers.

:p

I highly doubt your hair is naturally totally black, very dark brown maybe. But not black.

Wrong. Most shows are in Worcester, and Lupos/Heartbreak Hotel (in Providence) has always had a bunch of shows too (that's where I saw Opeth and Devin Townsend.)

Oh yeah, forgot about Worcester. The only problem there is that my mom doesn't like me taking her car that far from the house until what she considers to be the early hours of the morning..... :rolleyes: lolparents

Lupo's is nice. I'm going to see The Mighty Mighty Bosstones there on New Year's Eve. That's going to be a crazy time.

Lupo's is nice. I'm going to see The Mighty Mighty Bosstones there on New Year's Eve. That's going to be a crazy time.
Awesome :kickass:

Have a great time. I saw one of the Hometown Throwdown dates last year when they played with Darkbuster at the Middle East. Fucking sick show.

Awesome :kickass:

Have a great time. I saw one of the Hometown Throwdown dates last year when they played with Darkbuster at the Middle East. Fucking sick show.

It says on the Lupo's website that their concert is apparently a Throwdown date, which is strange to me since I thought all of those took place exclusively at the Middle East. I was actually planning to take a trip to Boston this year to see it. Looks like they saved me some trouble. :D

serious business
p8190127lw8.jpg

"If criminality was inherited, then the born criminal could be distinguished by physical atavistic stigmata, such as:

large jaws, forward projection of jaw, low sloping foreheads
high cheekbones, flattened or upturned nose
handle-shaped ears
large chins, very prominent in appearance
hawk-like noses or fleshy lips
hard shifty eyes, scanty beard or baldness
insensitivity to pain, long arms"