Own Pictures Thread

My new leather jacket :cool:

291120081084vg6.jpg

My old nephew kissing me :erk:

211120081057oy1.jpg

And a funny Vochito I saw in the street :p

221120081064qx7.jpg

Can't blame him, you look damn sexy there :p
Why thank you :p I was going for sexy but inconvenient for stripping.
Dude looks like an even creepier Ozzy Osbourne.
Yeah.. he thinks he's a "rock star". More like a high school drop-out has-been who never got a deal being an Alice Cooper LSD-inspired ripoff circus act.
No no no you got it wrong. Dani has a cute wife, a kid and gets the girls- Creepy Guy does not.
You have nice legs, but the guy with the tights rubbing his junk on you is really turning me off.
:oops:
Yeah, imagine posing for a pic then right before the flash goes off being pulled backwards til you feel a crotch piece rubbing against your ass/thigh. He really does think it/he looks good and he's got it goin on... he's fuckin repulsive.
I think I know that guy....does he dress up like Gene Simmons sometimes??
He was Gene Simmons for Halloween and he was on South Street/at Ulana's that night. Ring a bell?

Yes, I saw him at Manny Browns that night. Got a myspace add from him the next day...kinda creepy considering I was at the other side of the bar.
Makes total sense to me considering he to-this-day insists we met and conversed back in April and that's why he knew my name and stuff about me when we "met again" in late May/June. In the real world I ended up in the same place as he for literally 5-10 mins max and not only do I not recall noticing him there, I didn't speak to a soul or meet anyone.

He also enjoys lurking my myspace so he probably found you that way. He's the legendary Creepy Guy... no other title needed.

Yeah, imagine posing for a pic then right before the flash goes off being pulled backwards til you feel a crotch piece rubbing against your ass/thigh. He really does think it/he looks good and he's got it goin on... he's fuckin repulsive.

woah? just tell him to fuck off if you don't like him and don't pose for pics with him???:lol:

For those who remember... creepy guy is back!

He "volunteered" me to bartend an S&M party of his last weekend and since he published my name on the flyers (w/out my permission) I sorta couldn't get out of it. I made what money I could and kept drinking in hopes of becoming numb to his creepiness... but of course it didn't work. He insisted on photo documentation a.k.a an excuse to touch me....

100_02851.jpg

100_02861.jpg

100_02881.jpg

100_02901.jpg

100_02911.jpg

100_02921.jpg

Where are the stripping pics!? :kickass: But jesus :lol: What a faggot I feel totally bad for you. I mean, look at this guy. P.S. Getting drunk to be numb to his creepiness was a bad idea :lol: Especially when he's the bartender god knows what could have happened!

Oh god :lol: You definitely need A GUY to tell him to back the fuck off, get a male friend, or some random guy (although you may just be swapping out one stalker for another if you do that) to tell this guy to fuck off, you're not interested and if he sees him bothering you one more time he's gonna take the $3 tube of lipstick he smeared all over his face and jam it down his dickhole.

woah? just tell him to fuck off if you don't like him and don't pose for pics with him???:lol:

Eh, for girls it's not the same I mean, someone that high up on the creepy scale is a bit intimidating, who knows how he might react to her saying that :lol: Might bust out his Twlight novel and cry, or he might go beserk and become some kind of parking lot rapist.

Makes total sense to me considering he to-this-day insists we met and conversed back in April and that's why he knew my name and stuff about me when we "met again" in late May/June. In the real world I ended up in the same place as he for literally 5-10 mins max and not only do I not recall noticing him there, I didn't speak to a soul or meet anyone.

He also enjoys lurking my myspace so he probably found you that way. He's the legendary Creepy Guy... no other title needed.

I was thinking of deleting him from the friends list, but I've decided against it. Always best to keep an eye on him.