Own Pictures Thread

lolz great pics
th_headbangemoticon.gif
:)

I made a puro with tabaco leefs I just rolled the leefs and I created a puro XD.

Imagen001-2.jpg

I know the taste is not as good as a Wintor Churchill or Cohiba ( the brand that Fidel Castro smokes but I did my best )

That's Spanish for cigar, isn't it? wtfenglishplz".

Yeah puro or havano is the name in spanis for cigar, but I think we can keep that right since the tabaco is from América, from The caribean, Cristoforo Colombo saw when the natives were smoking tabaco and he wrote it down.

I'm pretty sure it's "Winston".

Sorry " Typo " and yes it's Winston.

I made a puro with tabaco leefs I just rolled the leefs and I created a puro XD.

I know the taste is not as good as a Wintor Churchill or Cohiba ( the brand that Fidel Castro smokes but I did my best )

That thing looks nasty :lol:
My brother was at the facroty where they make Cohibas in Havana. They are aged 3 years, which is why they are so expensive (unless I'm thinking of something completely different).

He game me 3 Romeo et Julietas recently, since he doesnt' smoke cigars they've just been going bad. I smoked one halfway down and felt like shit :lol:, I have the other 2 but they are rock hard. I plan on selling them to some douche kids If I ever invite some over.

My brother was at the facroty where they make Cohibas in Havana. They are aged 3 years, which is why they are so expensive (unless I'm thinking of something completely different).

He game me 3 Romeo et Julietas recently, since he doesnt' smoke cigars they've just been going bad. I smoked one halfway down and felt like shit :lol:, I have the other 2 but they are rock hard. I plan on selling them to some douche kids If I ever invite some over.

I hope for your own damn sake you didn't inhale the smoke:lol:

I made it by myself :lol: and they didnt even work :cry:

You're right Cohibas are highly expensive, I've just smoked a couple, the cigars belonged to my father, but since he never smoked, he decided to threw them away. But he gave me a pair of cigars, the only thing I dislike about cigars is its smell, it's really strong.

You dont have to inhalete the smoke, YOu just have to taste the smoke in your mouth and then blow it.