Own Pictures Thread

What is with the naked men painted on the wall? You also don't use photobucket to touch up pictures. Anyway, if I'm ever in Ecuador or wherever you the fuck live and i get arrested, i'll telegraph you.

What is with the naked men painted on the wall? ..

I dunno is just a painting with some indians and spaniards, I think it shows the mixture of the two races and all that shit :S.

You also don't use photobucket to touch up pictures..

What ? I don`t get it :S

Edit: Maybe you meant that I don't must use pb to upload pictures, because pb resize them automatically and the pictures lose quality ?

Anyway, if I'm ever in Ecuador or wherever you the fuck live and i get arrested, i'll telegraph you.
ç

:lol::lol: Ok :lol:

Edit: Maybe you meant that I don't must use pb to upload pictures, because pb resize them automatically and the pictures lose quality ?

facepalm_statue.jpg

I forgot, your're simple. You said "...the stupid people from the studio used a lot of blur on our faces, you know with photobucked..."

Edit: What the fuck is photobucked? Listen man, i don't speak Spanish, i don't want to learn Spanish, that is why i do not speak Spanish. But Goddamn, Osama Bin Laden speaks better English than you.

facepalm_statue.jpg

I forgot, your're simple. You said "...the stupid people from the studio used a lot of blur on our faces, you know with photobucked..."

Edit: What the fuck is photobucked? Listen man, i don't speak Spanish, i don't want to learn Spanish, that is why i do not speak Spanish. But Goddamn, Osama Bin Laden speaks better English than you.

My bad, I made a mistake XD, I wanted to say " photoshop ", they edited our pictures with photoshop, perhaps that's why you didn't get what I tried to say.

I know my english is bad and it could be better, but I tried to explain it the best I can, sorry if it was not good enough.

Edit: Now I get what you meant, hahaha sorry it was my mistake and yes you don't use photobucket to edit picture you use photoshop instead.

:err:

I'm just going to assume you said something nice and smile. :D

Yes man, don't worry is just that I realized that I behaved like a dumb yesterday, what I want to say is that what I posted yesterday didn't make any sense, I really fucked up, at the beggining I was like " what's wrong with him, I didn't do anything " 'till I re-read my messages and realized and understood everything, that's why I was shocked.

And concerning about what I just said I meant sth like " don't worry dudes we were acting, I'm cool, I just was fooling around "