Own Pictures Thread

I made it by myself :lol: and they didnt even work :cry:

You're right Cohibas are highly expensive, I've just smoked a couple, the cigars belonged to my father, but since he never smoked, he decided to threw them away. But he gave me a pair of cigars, the only thing I dislike about cigars is its smell, it's really strong.

You dont have to inhalete the smoke, YOu just have to taste the smoke in your mouth and then blow it.

I've been a smoker for 6-7 years now and I can't roll. Not leaves, cigar wraps, rolling papers, nothing. Chubby stub fingers :(

Well, he bought them in Cuba so they were cheap of course :p
And I know better than to not inhale, although I've gotten sick from cigars not knowing this when I was 16 or something :p.

Vacations with my sister!!! I'll just choose some random pictures out of the 798 we took :lol: I wore a cap most of the time because I didn't want to get my face all sun burnt (did that make sense?).

dsc02504ld7.jpg

dsc02575nu1.jpg

This next one looks kinda photoshoped doesn't it?

dsc02776sc0.jpg

I can't believe some people are afraid of this beauty: (I'm talking about the dolphin of course :p)

dolphinxj0.jpg

When you see it, you'll shit bricks:

dsc02694nt6.jpg

And the last one for a while, the "classic-afterdinner-pointingatcamera-imsofuckingawesome" picture:

dsc02846ft9.jpg

Vacations are the only times of the year when I love my country :lol:

i wanna go there someday :kickass:

And the last one for a while, the "classic-afterdinner-pointingatcamera-imsofuckingawesome" picture:
dsc02846ft9.jpg

Vacations are the only times of the year when I love my country :lol:

this looks nice :lol: yeah i feel you man, Mexico is a beautiful place to be, if you remove the people

:oops:

Nice!
I'd like to rip your face off then frame it so I can hang it on my wall.

wtf :lol: